To me, hammer, octo, frogspawn. etc... Sustainability is an issue. Nothing beats leather........duncan, supersun, are also sustainable. 

For supersun you need to feed them. They are not photosynthetic. Hard to keep.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Leather is very hardy coral. I had one in my tank, after 5 months now still doing well.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Supersun.... Not normal sun. If u know Yr placement... They are easy... With poo from fishes... They can grow well... Lol

To me, hammer, octo, frogspawn. etc... Sustainability is an issue. Nothing beats leather........duncan, supersun, are also sustainable. 
I heard supersun is very hard to maintain and is not suitable for beginners

Agree on this.. acan do well as well .. I had them in high nutrients upto 40 and they coloured up so well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can help me w my questions?

They don’t die fast, I believe u need to get them to feed to make sure they extend out ... I had it initially and didt knew this, but if u do make them to respond to feed I think they will d

Survive well

Perhaps you could share about your equipment set up & tank set up for folks to provide better inputs on suitable hardy corals. Or what you have in mind.

They don’t die fast, I believe u need to get them to feed to make sure they extend out ... I had it initially and didt knew this, but if u do make them to respond to feed I think they will dSurvive well

Thanks man!

Perhaps you could share about your equipment set up & tank set up for folks to provide better inputs on suitable hardy corals. Or what you have in mind.

I just have a simple set up as my tank is only pico. Filter,cooling fan, skimmer.