What is this on the fish anyone can help?

No. Single fish inside tank the buddy die 2 days back new fish just bought it on Sunday.

For sure not ich. The fish got get attack by other fish?

This don't look good, better quarantine asap. Hope is not brook.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

• SRC Member
Just finish cycling, first pair of fish. The other one die check there is no symptoms at all.

Oh Ok, so water parameter is on track?

If the fish is still eating try feed some nutrition food and hope he can recover himself. Unable to recommend any medication as i don't know what diseases is this.

If this fish don't make it also then don't buy clownfish for at least 3 mths to be safe.

Gd luck!

Oh Ok, so water parameter is on track? 
If the fish is still eating try feed some nutrition food and hope he can recover himself. Unable to recommend any medication as i don't know what diseases is this.

If this fish don't make it also then don't buy clownfish for at least 3 mths to be safe.

Gd luck!
Fish not eating at all since intro into tank

• SRC Member
Fish not eating at all since intro into tank

Then most possible is the fish already sick when u buy and plus ur tank is new so the disease outbreak. Next time try to buy fish that already eating.

22 hours ago, Soops746 said:

Saw this on the fish this morning. Anyone can help what is on the fish just bought it last Sunday. Is it ich?? e03e2a8bb3dfb987837945996cdca271.jpg

Hi friend, 

Ur fish looks like it's injured. Could be the netter squeezed it against the glass when catching it.

If possible, try catching the fish from the tank yourself. Then we can talk about disease.

Gd luck,

Finbir.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:00 AM, Soops746 said:

Fish is dead when I woke up this morning anything need to be done to remove the disease or virus that is in or water change will do.

any corals in your tank? if no corals probably you can dose some medication to "clear" the water prior to next fish. if theres coral probably you want to leave it empty for 3 to 4 weeks until you intro fish. medication cant kill virus, UV can but have to cycle through it providing your water flow for that UV is correct.