What light for 3 feet?

Komerider

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

5 yo zetlight 6500 just went bust. Anyone has a good recommendation for a replacement ? And where to buy. 3 feet tank mostly LPs, some simple sps. Was told ati for good blue bandwidth intensity and moderate sps difficulty.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

For an LPS tank that is a three foot, I personally think an upgrade from the ZT6500 to the ZT6600 would be more than enough. I'm currently using one on my four footer with a 2 tube T5 hybrid, and my corals are growing pretty well, it's an LPS and zoa dominated tank. Of course, if you have the budget, Radions are always the best option and beats pretty much all the competition in the market right now.

• SRC Member

New kessil 360x rocks. It casts wider than its predecessor. Has better blue and logic. a notch up then 6500. Even for the sides lol. And price point Vs 6500 fantastic also.

For an LPS tank that is a three foot, I personally think an upgrade from the ZT6500 to the ZT6600 would be more than enough. I'm currently using one on my four footer with a 2 tube T5 hybrid, and my corals are growing pretty well, it's an LPS and zoa dominated tank. Of course, if you have the budget, Radions are always the best option and beats pretty much all the competition in the market right now.

• SRC Member
On 26/01/2019 at 11:18 AM, PaulPaul01 said:

What about AI sol blue?