WTS: Rare fishes

aquagem

• SRC Member

Up for grab are my collection of fishes which will require a better home. I will no longer put them into my display tank for various reasons such as incompatibility and having multiple same fishes.  These fishes were once in my Display Tank and hence they have adapted to living and feeding in captivity. Most of the fishes here have been with me for more than a year. Given good water quality and care, the next owner will have many years of enjoyment with them. Furthermore, all fishes which enters into my Display tank will have to go through a rigorous quarantine process and hence they are free of any external diseases eg. fluke/ marine ich. Another reason for letting them go is to free my tank spaces for future new additions. 

1) Black Tang 14cm. $850

Bought 3 Black Tangs and kept 2 smaller Black Tangs for my Display Tank. This particular Black Tang is very sociable with other Zebrasoma Tangs. Currently kept with a school of 25 yellow tangs with Zero aggression. Feeding very well on pallets and Nori sheets. 

2) Bandit Angel 13-14cm $1400 

Buy with a peace of mind. Generally, Bandit Angels tend to have very poor track records surviving past 2 months or even shorter. This particular Bandit angel is very well acclimated to captivity. Feed on pallets aggressively and has a fat tummy. Unfortunately, he does not get too well with my other 12 bandit angels and hence a pity to let him go. Currently this bandit angel is still in my Display Tank being separated by a partition. I will still keep trying to introduce him into my Display Tank unless otherwise sold. He will eat as many pallets which is given to him and is not choosy with food. This is an exemplary example of how a captive bandit angel should react. 

3) Asfur Angel 5-6cm $150

Feed on Pallets/mysis/Nori sheets and even clams. I use this asfur angel to train my other fussy angel which refuses food at first instance. This has been proven to be very successful. He has thought my 5 conpsic angel to feed aggressively. Asfur are generally shy however, once acclimatised, they will have no issue in a community tank. 

4) Interruptus Angel 13-14cm $1200 

Bought 2 interruptus angel and tried to pair them, however, this prove unsuccessful. This current interruptus angel is a male. I removed him from my Display tank as down the road i will wish to purchase 2 smaller specimen. feeding aggressively on pallets. willingly to do a top up if you have a smaller specimen of interruptus angel otherwise will sell as it is. 

5) Joculator Angel 5-6cm $650

One of the pioneer in my Display Tank, and with me for more than a year. I've swapped with a smaller Joculator so as to be able to introduce a Juvenile Goldflake and interruptus angels in the near term. This fellow just grow too fast and he is very healthy. Will feed almost on anything and love to graze on the floor bed.  

6) Pair of Dejongi Gramma 6cm $2000

I've 3 and decided to just keep one in my Display Tank. No introduction needed. Hard to come by and especially as a pair. $2000 individually or $3800 as a pair. Considering i've kept them for more than a year they are no longer shy. They do know when it's feeding time and will come to the surface to grab the food. This pair will surely brighten up your tank! 

7) Xanthosis Angel (Red Sea) 12cm $500

Not your normal Cream Angel but the rarely seen Red Sea Angel. I've kept him for more than a year. Unfortunately will not be suited in my Display Tank. 

8) Orange Storm (Rare) $850

Not your ordinary black or mocha storm clown fishes. This is the rarely or one of a kind orange storm. Will not want to add anymore clownfishes into my Display Tank. 

9) Candy Basslet $950

No introduction needed. One or the holy grail for basselts. Bought 3 and hoping i might get a pair, however this prove to be unsuccessful. I've another 2 in isolation which i may not have any chance to release them. 

All the above fishes have been currently caught and separated in an individual Quarantine Tank with the exception of the Bandit Angel. I am happy to provide more details to interested parties. Much time and effort has been spent on getting this fishes to acclimatize to captivity life. As mentioned, given the right water quality and care, i am sure there will be many years of enjoyment with them.  

My loss is your gain. 

9710 3211   

Aquagem 2.JPG

Aquagem.JPG

Aquagem 2.JPG

Asfur Angel.jpg

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Yes, very happy and lucky to obtain a batch of healthy yellow tangs with only 1 causality, All YT will go into my reef tank next month however, still figuring out how to control no3 issues.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Up for grab are my collection of fishes which will require a better home. I will no longer put them into my display tank for various reasons such as incompatibility and having multiple same fishes.  These fishes were once in my Display Tank and hence they have adapted to living and feeding in captivity. Most of the fishes here have been with me for more than a year. Given good water quality and care, the next owner will have many years of enjoyment with them. Furthermore, all fishes which enters into my Display tank will have to go through a rigorous quarantine process and hence they are free of any external diseases eg. fluke/ marine ich. Another reason for letting them go is to free my tank spaces for future new additions. 
1) Black Tang 14cm. $850
Bought 3 Black Tangs and kept 2 smaller Black Tangs for my Display Tank. This particular Black Tang is very sociable with other Zebrasoma Tangs. Currently kept with a school of 25 yellow tangs with Zero aggression. Feeding very well on pallets and Nori sheets. 
2) Bandit Angel 13-14cm $1400 
Buy with a peace of mind. Generally, Bandit Angels tend to have very poor track records surviving past 2 months or even shorter. This particular Bandit angel is very well acclimated to captivity. Feed on pallets aggressively and has a fat tummy. Unfortunately, he does not get too well with my other 12 bandit angels and hence a pity to let him go. Currently this bandit angel is still in my Display Tank being separated by a partition. I will still keep trying to introduce him into my Display Tank unless otherwise sold. He will eat as many pallets which is given to him and is not choosy with food. This is an exemplary example of how a captive bandit angel should react. 
3) Asfur Angel 5-6cm $150
Feed on Pallets/mysis/Nori sheets and even clams. I use this asfur angel to train my other fussy angel which refuses food at first instance. This has been proven to be very successful. He has thought my 5 conpsic angel to feed aggressively. Asfur are generally shy however, once acclimatised, they will have no issue in a community tank. 
4) Interruptus Angel 13-14cm $1200 
Bought 2 interruptus angel and tried to pair them, however, this prove unsuccessful. This current interruptus angel is a male. I removed him from my Display tank as down the road i will wish to purchase 2 smaller specimen. feeding aggressively on pallets. willingly to do a top up if you have a smaller specimen of interruptus angel otherwise will sell as it is. 
5) Joculator Angel 5-6cm $650
One of the pioneer in my Display Tank, and with me for more than a year. I've swapped with a smaller Joculator so as to be able to introduce a Juvenile Goldflake and interruptus angels in the near term. This fellow just grow too fast and he is very healthy. Will feed almost on anything and love to graze on the floor bed.  
6) Pair of Dejongi Gramma 6cm $2000
I've 3 and decided to just keep one in my Display Tank. No introduction needed. Hard to come by and especially as a pair. $2000 individually or $3800 as a pair. Considering i've kept them for more than a year they are no longer shy. They do know when it's feeding time and will come to the surface to grab the food. This pair will surely brighten up your tank! 
7) Xanthosis Angel (Red Sea) 12cm $500
Not your normal Cream Angel but the rarely seen Red Sea Angel. I've kept him for more than a year. Unfortunately will not be suited in my Display Tank. 
8) Orange Storm (Rare) $850
Not your ordinary black or mocha storm clown fishes. This is the rarely or one of a kind orange storm. Will not want to add anymore clownfishes into my Display Tank. 
9) Candy Basslet $950
No introduction needed. One or the holy grail for basselts. Bought 3 and hoping i might get a pair, however this prove to be unsuccessful. I've another 2 in isolation which i may not have any chance to release them. 

All the above fishes have been currently caught and separated in an individual Quarantine Tank with the exception of the Bandit Angel. I am happy to provide more details to interested parties. Much time and effort has been spent on getting this fishes to acclimatize to captivity life. As mentioned, given the right water quality and care, i am sure there will be many years of enjoyment with them.  
My loss is your gain. 

9710 3211   

5cc2b47feffb1_Aquagem2.thumb.JPG.a87fc519e31c0bef01cc6443d288a125.JPG
Aquagem.thumb.JPG.4fefe2a9a5cc570073b504070263df1c.JPG
5cc2b470f2af1_Aquagem2.thumb.JPG.da14662a486d9cab0680cb94c0bca28f.JPG
5cc2b6a8ba794_AsfurAngel.thumb.jpg.8db695b7c69bb49675840301d575dba8.jpg

10) Flame Angel 1 Pair $150

IMG_4397.JPG

• SRC Member
Can do without chiller? Tks

The weather in sgp is so hot! You will also prefer an environment with air conditioning. I’m sure fishes will prefer that too

• Like 1

• SRC Member

11) Juvenile French Angel
$180
Feeding aggressively on Nori. The cheapest and the healthiest food one can provide. Removed from DT as she’s too small.

Current Availability 1,4,5,6,7,9,11

• Like 1

• SRC Member

12) YELLOW BELLY Blue Tangs X 10 pieces
(Juvenile)

Never made it into my DT. Decided not to keep them anymore. Impulse and regretful purchase. Kept for almost 2 months.

5 for $450
10 for $800

Will NOT let go individually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Wideband.thumb.png.36a1501f3fd5c9d9674ecf8fc9d14521.png

13) Rare Latezonatus Clownfish 

$450 for the Juvenile pair

Current Availability : 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12 , 13 

Striking colour when they turn adults. I have a huge adult pair :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
1 hour ago, Edward Wong said:

Can post your French angel?

7cm french in video. 

Also

14) 25 Yellow Tangs.  Kept for almost 3 months. Change of plans, no longer wish to put them into my reef tank.  L Size. Very well fed, 3 times a day. 

$85 each. Minimum 2 pieces. 

Current Availability : 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12 , 13 , 14