Hammer

Zoa wont die but rot or melt away. Some may take a while to acclimatisate bef opening but should not be more than a day or two. Maybe u can take out and dip them to see whether any parasite like nudi. For your hammer... Were they opening fully when u purchase? So far.. When they start to behave this way... Likely gone case. Cutting those affected is in hope to stop the spread. Not 100 percent but at least try. In the forum, some sellers... Buy and sell to profit... So got to be careful especially buying corals does not equate to 100 percent survival rates... Seller can always claim is Yr tank, the way u handle, acclimatisation, etc. So be careful. 

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Zoa wont die but rot or melt away. Some may take a while to acclimatisate bef opening but should not be more than a day or two. Maybe u can take out and dip them to see whether any parasite like nudi. For your hammer... Were they opening fully when u purchase? So far.. When they start to behave this way... Likely gone case. Cutting those affected is in hope to stop the spread. Not 100 percent but at least try. In the forum, some sellers... Buy and sell to profit... So got to be careful especially buying corals does not equate to 100 percent survival rates... Seller can always claim is Yr tank, the way u handle, acclimatisation, etc. So be careful. 
I have try dip already....its been days still not open...hammer i try to chip the dead one ba...thks

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Put near high flow area

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
Buy liao lol....mgs him ask him how long no open also dun wan reply...haiz

I hope your coral recover. But on a side note. Always check before you buy and if you feel the corals are not in good condition. Kindly decline. Because I thinks corals usually once sold , cannot return. Best to check before you buy so that there is no fingers pointing .

• SRC Member
Not trying to get refund..jus wa get information from him..i jus ask how long the coral didnt open that all..nvr mind lesson learn...

Any fish nip? last time my angle nip and dont open, u wan to move to low light area for a few days? maybe too high light?

3 hours ago, Otaku Reefer said:

Any fish nip? last time my angle nip and dont open, u wan to move to low light area for a few days? maybe too high light?

No bro didnt... was peaceful there lol... i place lower oso no open... my other zoas all ok... i think this got problem already cause i happen to see the reefer sold to me he post his tank and i saw this zoas didnt open too... so i believe it shd b dead.... since sept the post