WTS corals cheap

Meldon Hong

• SRC Member

Contacted Seller on Wednesday afternoon to buy one of the coral and he agreed to transact on coming Tuesday. Then saw him relist the item again on Wednesday evening.

Cancelled the deal with him.

Anyone who wants to deal with him I suggest you deal with caution.

Contacted Seller on Wednesday afternoon to buy one of the coral and he agreed to transact on coming Tuesday. Then saw him relist the item again on Wednesday evening.

Cancelled the deal with him.

Anyone who wants to deal with him I suggest you deal with caution.

decided to lowball nothing better to do go mind your own business don’t need come kpkb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean?

nah he texted my regarding the ball tip anemone which was selling $50 for ADULT PALM SIZE and decided to offer $30 for that size what a mad lad !!! And got mad when i relisted cause he only could deal next tues when i wanted FCFS

• SRC Member

I bought stuff from daveyy once.. Think he is just doing fragging and reselling. Remember paying quite a bit for his golden clove, which was a bit over priced to think about it now. Maybe he want to buy low and resell higher? Good luck with your sale

I bought stuff from daveyy once.. Think he is just doing fragging and reselling. Remember paying quite a bit for his golden clove, which was a bit over priced to think about it now. Maybe he want to buy low and resell higher? Good luck with your sale

On my part,him reselling is none of my problem.If he wants to lowball he gets sarcastic replies,if want to nego THINK before offering or atleast be more reasonable :-)

• SRC Member
6 hours ago, Meldon Hong said:

decided to lowball nothing better to do go mind your own business don’t need come kpkb

Haha i low ball? Don’t even get me started.
You listed as $50, and said price nego. I offered $40, you agreed and decided to relist.

660095d65d4850d06fdcf923f33b6101.plist

Repost it still say mine. Want roti prata also use ur brain abit. Intellectually challenged? When nobody want , Then you have the cheek to come ask me whether i still want? Out of pity I throw a offer of $30 to you, seems like you are desperate enough to sell it. But then decide to MIA again. Pathetic.

114635f7ee1ed08e65243eba80166614.plist

How I spend my time is my business, there is no need you to tell me how. i kpkb ah? Haha okay, come try me anytime you like. you got my number anytime can call me.

Thanks

Edited by daveyy

• SRC Member

You bought stuff from me before? Really? Please show me what you bought as I have not deal with you before. I havent sell golden clove for very long (at least 2 year), so don’t cook up any story about buy low sell higher.

You wanted to buy monti from me which i listed for $20. You wanted to pay $10 and said LFS selling $10.

a53dca5f02077ba31de48125bf5efb40.plist

Then why buy from me go lfs buy lo? 🤣 few day later contacted me again saying want to buy at $20. Then decided to MIA again by leaving conversation.

436a380cf4c5cbcdc3e6fbb82938fc67.plist

you sort your self out first ya

Haha i low ball? Don’t even get me started.
You listed as $50, and said price nego. I offered $40, you agreed and decided to relist.

660095d65d4850d06fdcf923f33b6101.plist

Repost it still say mine. Want roti prata also use ur brain abit. Intellectually challenged? When nobody want , Then you have the cheek to come ask me whether i still want? Out of pity I throw a offer of $30 to you, seems like you are desperate enough to sell it. But then decide to MIA again. Pathetic.

114635f7ee1ed08e65243eba80166614.plist

How I spend my time is my business, there is no need you to tell me how. i kpkb ah? Haha okay, come try me anytime you like. you got my number anytime can call me.

Thanks

Lol.Maybe learn how to take sarcasm? as if a “ok!” to your $30 offer from a $35 offer which i barely agreed on.Seriously nothing better to do?Dont comment,don’t want to sell you just diam diam dont need come post on thread on rethink about dealing with this reefer blahblahblah.You sell things more ex or whatever shit people got say anything ? I got comment on your post or offend you?Never right just stfu bro thanks next time learn to take sarcasm simple as that.

• SRC Member
Thanks for the effort in digging out the history. I seriously can't remember.. The fact that you marked up so much and trying to profit more than necessary, will not help this hobby. End up, I rather go buy from LFS...

You are welcome.

The Fact? Really? Where is it?

I marked up so much? Do you know how much I paid? If you don’t , how do you derive I mark up? Full of lope holes in your statement?

Ya. Please buy from LFS. Or best, go to the sea get it for yourself since you can’t live with any mark up.

• SRC Member

Lol.Maybe learn how to take sarcasm? as if a “ok!” to your $30 offer from a $35 offer which i barely agreed on.Seriously nothing better to do?Dont comment,don’t want to sell you just diam diam dont need come post on thread on rethink about dealing with this reefer blahblahblah.You sell things more ex or whatever shit people got say anything ? I got comment on your post or offend you?Never right just stfu bro thanks next time learn to take sarcasm simple as that.

I got free time, why? you jealous?

If you can’t hold up a conversation, I understand. Don’t worry about it.

You can comment on my post/thread by all means, you are living in a free world, FYI. But just don’t get all agitated when people refute you.

Stfu? I want share my comment is my freedom, what can you do?

I got free time, why? you jealous?

If you can’t hold up a conversation, I understand. Don’t worry about it.

You can comment on my post/thread by all means, you are living in a free world, FYI. But just don’t get all agitated when people refute you.

Stfu? I want share my comment is my freedom, what can you do?

Good for you then!Dunno whether i’m talking to a adult or a clown but seems like it’s both Looks like you really don’t like to lose out,And your older hence more experienced so you should win la okok you win this fight mate good job I mean if all us could collect from the sea wouldn’t we all do it .Dumbass lolol,actually not agitated leh just think that you’re damn childish as an adult/experienced refer q a few ppl PM me about you therefore your the clown and i honestly think there’s something wrong with your attitude.Quite sad for a teenage that needs to correct you sir !

• SRC Member
29 minutes ago, Meldon Hong said:

Good for you then!Dunno whether i’m talking to a adult or a clown but seems like it’s both emoji1782.png Looks like you really don’t like to lose out,And your older hence more experienced emoji33.pngemoji32.pngemoji27.png so you should win la okok you win this fight mate good job emoji1376.png I mean if all us could collect from the sea wouldn’t we all do it emoji3062.pngemoji3062.png .Dumbass lolol,actually not agitated leh just think that you’re damn childish as an adult/experienced refer q a few ppl PM me about you therefore your the clown and i honestly think there’s something wrong with your attitude.Quite sad for a teenage that needs to correct you sir !

First, “you are” not “your”. Time for you to go back to school again. By the way, suggestion for you. Learn to use paragraph. 

instead of presenting facts you are resorting to name calling. I pity you, are there no better comeback?

Oh, you can’t collect from the sea? That’s why you get them from LFS or reefer, duh? btw that is a rhetorical question if you havent realise.

and also it is not a matter of want to win or not. It’s a matter of principal. If you reserve for someone. You jolly well honour it. Not when someone offer you a better price Or earlier collection time then you cave in. I’m not saying you couldn’t do that, but if that is the term then be upfront about it and not doing behind the person back. 

oh well, i bet you are too immature to understand that as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by daveyy

First, “you are” not “your”. Time for you to go back to school again. By the way, suggestion for you. Learn to use paragraph. 

instead of presenting facts you are resorting to name calling. I pity you, are there no better comeback?

Oh, you can’t collect from the sea? That’s why you get them from LFS or reefer, duh? btw that is a rhetorical question if you havent realise.

and also it is not a matter of want to win or not. It’s a matter of principal. If you reserve for someone. You jolly well honour it. Not when someone offer you a better price Or earlier collection time then you cave in. I’m not saying you couldn’t do that, but if that is the term then be upfront about it and not doing behind the person back. 

oh well, i bet you are too immature to understand that as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Always thought that adult are super busy looks like you’re not,but u type abit slow leh.Anyways people always like to resort to correcting people’a language when they have nothing better to say anymore.

Well i’m immature but it doesn’t make you any better by continuously replying talking about dealing blah blah blah.People also flake me before but i never say anything?Maybe you’re sad u can’t make the profit out of it uh?

• SRC Member
1 hour ago, Kwancy said:

I am not low balling.. Monti in the first place is not ex and you trying to sell a small piece at more than Lfs. Ppl are paying rental.. I rather let them earn

asking for 50% discount from the asking price is not low balling then what is? 

monti are not expensive? Guess you are a green horn then. Red monti are common. Mine is pink, go figure. 

is as though you think my monti grow out from nothing? Electricity, water, additives and cost of initial coral no need to be factor in? And You think a $20 monti can break even the cost? Haha! If you can’t afford it, i understand. Don’t sweat it. Buy from LFS where they directly cut up one big piece and sell it to you and earn multiple fold. And mine is aqua-cultured. Learn the difference. 

• SRC Member
Just now, Meldon Hong said:

Always thought that adult are super busy looks like you’re notemoji2960.pngemoji2960.png,but u type abit slow leh.Anyways people always like to resort to correcting people’a language when they have nothing better to say anymoreemoji1787.png.

Well i’m immature but it doesn’t make you any better by continuously replying talking about dealing blah blah blah.People also flake me before but i never say anything?Maybe you’re sad u can’t make the profit out of it uh?

I’m free, can’t you understand from the simple fact which I have repeatedly tell you that? Or simple english is also too hard for you to comprehend? 

ain’t you at Expo? hard at work from 10am - 10pm, So free can reply, no need work ah?

Adults are busy? don’t know where you get your generalisation from, but all i can say is all the adult you know have poor time management. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Sure i have “nothing to say”, so many things left unaccountable by you and you said I have nothing to reply but correct your english. 

and by the way!! Good job! Small Improvement! 2 paragraphs now. *Clap clap* 

People flake you and you didnt respond is your problem. What I will do is out of your control.

Aww, i can’t make a profit out of it. You are hilarious, you think i’m buying to sell? From this piece of coral where u sell $50 also nobody want? You want me to sell it for a profit? Be realistic abit can? :lol:  Make a proper case ok. 

Ok bro!

you
are
so
free
&
entertaining !!!

I’m just a nobody but you’re a “well-known” refer
hmmm,if u want to continue to spoil your imagine thn ok lor haha.I like you liddat!got good time management can text :-) Mr know it all maybe you’re a scientist by chance?Or maybe u can start up a aquarium shop

• SRC Member

oh I’m spoiling my imagine or image? :D i assume the latter? give you the benefit of the doubt of typing “fast”. Who is spoiling image is debatable. But do be honest I don’t know how it correlate but oh well. 

Such a ill-informed insolent person. Hope one day you can grow into a decent human being. 

Edited by daveyy
  • Like 1