Lightning question

Hello Reefers,

Been out from the hobby for abt 9 years , even tho 9 years ago i didn't have the best tank setup since it was very difficult to get good equip back days in Kuwait.

The only main issue was the lightning tho anyway

Cant stop looking at forums/youtube the past 9 years, tried nano planted tanks i like them but cant compare to Saltwater aquariums

Question is:

Best lightning for mostly SPS Red sea 250 reefer ?

I saw many options around but i don't want to do same as last mistake by choosing wrong equip and re buy the right ones

Thanks in Advance

23 hours ago, R0B said:

I would go with the aquatic life t5 hybrid fixture. With two Radion XR15 pro's and the ATI blue plus T5 bulbs.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

It seems I'm gonna follow your advice, I've read alot of articles about how good T5's good for sps growth, tbh that wasn't one of my options till you mentioned them  , thanks alot 

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Cool. Note there is a new Aquaticlife hybrid fixture just out. It has a slightly new design with dimmable T5. Not sure it has reached Singapore just yet. Maybe have a chat with the nice people at Freshnmarine and see if they can import it. If not the old version still rocks!

28 minutes ago, R0B said:

Cool. Note there is a new Aquaticlife hybrid fixture just out. It has a slightly new design with dimmable T5. Not sure it has reached Singapore just yet. Maybe have a chat with the nice people at Freshnmarine and see if they can import it. If not the old version still rocks!

the only thing concern me that there is many cables gonna come out from the fixture 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...