Underwater shots

zack85

Hi guys!  I'm a new member in your community)))  My wife and I were visiting Maldives about a year ago. We are not divers, we can only snorkel and freedive a bit.  I was making a video of corals from the surface with a selfie stick. Suddenly I saw a girl in a funny orange hat painting underwater! It was very shallow, maybe 2-3 meters deep. So I tried to go deeper to take video closer. But it bothered her. Anyway, we had to check out in 15 minutes. So we left the hotel without getting any info about her. My wife wants to get exactly this painting and she has been asking me to find this artist for a long time. I’m specially registered on a few diving forums to ask professionals, maybe someone knows the name of the artist?

• SRC Member
Hi guys!  I'm a new member in your community)))  My wife and I were visiting Maldives about a year ago. We are not divers, we can only snorkel and freedive a bit.  I was making a video of corals from the surface with a selfie stick. Suddenly I saw a girl in a funny orange hat painting underwater! It was very shallow, maybe 2-3 meters deep. So I tried to go deeper to take video closer. But it bothered her. Anyway, we had to check out in 15 minutes. So we left the hotel without getting any info about her. My wife wants to get exactly this painting and she has been asking me to find this artist for a long time. I’m specially registered on a few diving forums to ask professionals, maybe someone knows the name of the artist?

u mean this lady? Olga Belka, Russian lady

IMG_2722.JPG

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app
  • Like 1

• SRC Member
Hi! 
Thanks a lot) I didn't find massage about reply, 4 days ago already...This screen from internet? You know her personally or heard any minds about her artworks?

i dont know her and never been to maldives, i just ask mr google haha...theres a website link in the picture, u can probably get more info from the website. Good Luck!

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app