Tip of the week section

aStRoBo|

bro, your words very strong ah.....

I never one to munch my words..

If I dun likes u, its clearly shown on my face..

but if I likes u, I also dun show, but I return a favour or 2..

me not one to forget a person deed.. (bad or good).

of course forgive n forget is two different issue.

• SRC Member

Perhaps there aren't any suitable tips being contributed to be posted in that section.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Maybe one tip would be to get a Beta Box!!! I tink it really helped me to "acclimatise" my fishes into my tank. My lastest intro, a Emperor Juv (one of the smallest fella in my tank at only 1.5" ) was trained to eat in the Beta box and the moment it was released into the main tank, it started fighting for food... :) See liao also shiok!! :yeah:

Juz my $0.02.... not intended to impress anyone, but just to share my own experience... :)

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

I never one to munch my words..

If I dun likes u, its clearly shown on my face..

but if I likes u, I also dun show, but I return a favour or 2..

me not one to forget a person deed.. (bad or good).

of course forgive n forget is two different issue.

Tip: He who talks too much and shows no action is as equally guilty.

;)

Anyway, I have been very busy lately... cut me some slack, will ya? ;)

• SRC Supporter
Maybe one tip would be to get a Beta Box!!! I tink it really helped me to "acclimatise" my fishes into my tank. My lastest intro, a Emperor Juv (one of the smallest fella in my tank at only 1.5" ) was trained to eat in the Beta box and the moment it was released into the main tank, it started fighting for food... :) See liao also shiok!! :yeah:

Juz my $0.02.... not intended to impress anyone, but just to share my own experience... :)

Vincent Ho

i agree on the beta box..

i did that to my last 3 fishes 2 tangs and 1 goby..very effective!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
as per above.. :D

My mini contribution to tips of the week, althought I think many already knows :-)

1)Feed your fishes and shrimps first to keep them busy before feeding prawn meats to your LPS.

2)Placing the magnet glass cleaner at an angle in front of the powerhead can help divert the flow to lower portion of the tank.

3)Washing skimmer cup with a adjustable spray nozzle is faster & cleaner than using toilet paper to wipe.

4)Aquascape with tonga branches instead of LR can give you more spaces to plant your corals.

5)Choose Live rocks with multiple holes for lesser weight (save $) and also easier to plant your corals.

6)Reduce the overlapping period of your lightings can help to save cost on chiller & lightings run time. Eg. (1 x 250W 3pm-9pm plus 1 x 250W 6pm-12am) instead of (2 x 250W 3pm-12am). Note:- Require a good reflector for maximum coverage.

Hope I help...........:-)

Eric