• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
hahhaha....that's y i always tell my gf "i only see at least i dun touch"....hahahah

hahaha same same with me....always say to my gf....wats our eyes for if not to c the "beautiful" world.....right?? ;):eyeblur::pirate:

• SRC Member
Floridea Ricodeas arrives at Marine Life

Fire Orange

Peach

Neon Green

Purple

many more......

Lots of Peppermint Shrimps , Emeral Crabs , Bubbles Shrimps , Powder Blue .

wat r the ric pricez like can PM me???

the gal's ###### quite big :whistle ....bwilly will be intersted....hahahhaha

but i think it is padded, as mentioned by my gf....got caught by my gf while looking at her :paiseh:

my fetish.. huge ######..

but if using padding.. hmm.. why want to cheat?? :(

drive big car so wat.. no earn by her own effort..

ppl usually associate it with keep woman.. <_<

born with a silver spoon :lol:

• SRC Member

Spent a bit of time chatting with Jeremy(guy taking care of the place) today at the LFS. Knowledgeable guy who has been in the reefing industry and biz for many years. Impressed. Definitely looking for more exciting things to come..

Got to look at those beautiful Florida baby-blue coloured zoos today :whistle:wub: too bad ..not for sale.

BTW...a lot of quality hardcorals

• SRC Member
yeah... jemery is the one in charge... hmmm.. for ppl who wants quality fish.. can go check it out.. he only recommends u fishes that feeds.. those that uses cyanio to catch fishes.. he wun wan sell

how would he know whether the fish is cyanio or net caught?

I think any people with a sound mind, will not tell the buyer, "Hey my fish is cyanio caught..will die 2 weeks later!"

same for his supplier! :lol:

• SRC Member

Hmmm dont think the owner actually know or rather should say that the owner actually dont trust their supplier also.

Once i asked him if the stock are hand caught or cyanide, he say that there is no good way to tell, except to believe what the supplier say. But he added on saying shouldnt believe too much.... mostly luck lor.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

<亚利桑那州立大学学位证><ASU毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单Arizona State University

2. 0

WTS Equipments.

3. 1

WTS stratosphere colony

4. 0

+256779892164 BEST LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK OVERNIGHT TO MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU COMMITMENT LOVE SPELLS MAMA HADIJA CANADA AUSTRALIA SOMALIA ITALY USA UK

5. 0

MAMA HADIJA +256779892164 LOST LOVE SPELLS AND BINDING SPELLS IN HAITI SINGAPORE GERMAN