New LFS @ Jalan Kayu

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

i do believe in giving ppls a chance too...

i still go there after that incident.. and i can see that their set up and LS condition have indeed improved alot.

and service also..

i go there so often that the owner can actually regconise me...

i din say those thing that i said in the first few threads to bring ppls down ..

truely .. just based on my first few experiences...

now i enjoy my equal share of their friendliness, good service and healthy LS...

ppls do make mistakes either on purpose or not .. its still a mistake..

anyway, i believe in forgiving ..

so moron clown ... hope u can be more forgiving too. :)

That's the kind of communication that's good!!

None too personal, factual and always seeking to clarify the intention & meaning of the posts made.

I've been to the shop... very nice & clean! :)

I actually bought some fish from them too!

AT

• SRC Member
That's the kind of communication that's good!!

None too personal, factual and always seeking to clarify the intention & meaning of the posts made.

I've been to the shop... very nice & clean! :)

I actually bought some fish from them too!

AT

Thanks AT .. i think this hobby is for everyone to enjoy and not to fight over with ..

• SRC Member

:shock::yeah: aH!?

u mean can get 30bucks after 12purchase? what if i get all damsels at $1 each? haha..

12 purchases of $30 minimum and you get $30 off your next purchase.

i just checked my card. :P

• SRC Member
ok..then where is the exact place,is it near the roti prata there?

More precisely its opposite jerry's bar & grill. Nice friendly service and people, clean and aircon environment, beautiful people around :lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

janet, is that u?

OOi Tigger ! are you mesmorised or what? we can go more often though :lol: perhaps with tahir69 who lives near us.

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

From the looks of it, it foes not have tanks for corals - however they have a sort of backyard which may be catering for corals.

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
i do believe in giving ppls a chance too...

i still go there after that incident.. and i can see that their set up and LS condition have indeed improved alot.

and service also..

i go there so often that the owner can actually regconise me...

i din say those thing that i said in the first few threads to bring ppls down ..

truely .. just based on my first few experiences...

now i enjoy my equal share of their friendliness, good service and healthy LS...

ppls do make mistakes either on purpose or not .. its still a mistake..

anyway, i believe in forgiving ..

so moron clown ... hope u can be more forgiving too. :)

u first gave ur very biased opinion of ur first impression of that place.i really do hope that u'll do what u've preach,pls give them a chance.doing business in s'pore is not easy.it is very difficult to get a lfs up and running but it's very easy to spoil their image overnight,just because of some bad posts in src..hope u understand why i made that very personal comment on u in my earlier posts.hope that all is forgiven and forgotten.now lets get back to topic proper.

cheers.

• SRC Member

Went there is RYZ lastnight. Got the details liao. It closes at 2am in the morning. The salegirl is just a partner of the marine shop. THey got this damn big water tank which they converted into a show tank on their shop. Damn cool.. can swim inside leh... looks like those underwater world kinda tank. Should go check it out.

• SRC Member
cannot go yesterday, got some things else to run, but will try to make it today..eh..no problem melvyn, where u stay?

Sengkang near bakau stn, tigger just next blk to me

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

If you guys free one day, can go Jalan Kayu for prata first then cross over and check that place out loh. Overall the shop is very clean, air-conditioned. Water cleaniness i give 2 thumbs up. Livestocks quite a wide variety but more to come as the shop just opened. So expecting more livestocks i guess. Staffs very friendly and tactful. Always there to attend to you. Wide range of marine suppliments as well. But i still admire the giant swimming pool they use for their show tank. Wish i can help them do abit of scaping for the tank. Hehe. I guess i will most likely get my stuffs from there already.

• Sponsor
:D Thanks guys...

For more information, please call us at +65 63837277 or whatsapp +65 9367 7733 or email : info@aquamarin.com.sg

(we apologize for not being able to answer promptly to questions posted here..)

AquaMarin_Aquarama_1st_Prize_marine_tank

Retail
32 Jalan Selaseh Singapore 808448
11am - 10pm (open daily including public holidays)
Tel: (+65) 6383 7277

Online store
www.aquamarin.com.sg

Email
info@aquamarin.com.sg

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/aquamarin_sg

Skimz Protein Skimmer website: www.skimz.sg