• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

hello janet ;)

Oh its Janet hi Janet its me - the topic on germany restaurant thingy (fish) rings a bell?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Its sure a nice shop - plenty of good stuffs nearly wanted to get the clown trigger but tank still cycling arrrghhh !!!

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

take mrt to YCK mrt station then cross the street to take bus 80+ not sure check

wif bus driver then drop off at the prata shop and walk 1min

• SRC Member

Hahahaha my turn to add comments on this shop liao.

Went there around 9 plus. Place very clean, dry, air-con somemore.

Lao Ban Niang very friendy, honest. She will try to explain if you bother to ask her.

Product range still growing, not very complete yet.

Price of fishes very competitives, especially for the FU MAN CHU...... single digit. (left one, look healthy)

Service not bad too, i reserve a Flame Angel. Ask janet to keep for me till i rescape my tank.

She will try to entertain the customers when she is available.

Fishes in 1 tank kanna ick..... so might need to wait a while for it to get well.

Overall grading for this shop is 4/5. If the ick tank fully cycled, and more products will be a good place to hang out.

Got some news from her that they will be bringing in clam and coral soon.

Hahahaha my turn to add comments on this shop liao.

Went there around 9 plus. Place very clean, dry, air-con somemore.

Lao Ban Niang very friendy, honest. She will try to explain if you bother to ask her.

Product range still growing, not very complete yet.

Price of fishes very competitives, especially for the FU MAN CHU...... single digit. (left one, look healthy)

Service not bad too, i reserve a Flame Angel. Ask janet to keep for me till i rescape my tank.

She will try to entertain the customers when she is available.

Fishes in 1 tank kanna ick..... so might need to wait a while for it to get well.

Overall grading for this shop is 4/5. If the ick tank fully cycled, and more products will be a good place to hang out.

Got some news from her that they will be bringing in clam and coral soon.

Wow! got Field Report! Good job bro! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

ya i went today

lfs ah...sorry ah but i was paying attention to the supplements they sell but i did see mandarin goby, blue tang, true clown, hermit, dalmation looking fish, most of the kinds of damsels.

that's all i remember

sorry

oh ya, an alternative way to get to the place is take 86 but from seng kang mrt. you get off i think 2 stops after seletar camp.

i bought a mandarin goby but i forgot to ask what it eats!

i usually ask but this time i forgot. think its gonna starve.

• SRC Member

at last i step my foot on aquamarine, cosy place just like equarist, only they haven't fully organise yet, i think.but janet is friendly. told her abt T95 also..but she told me that they mostly do for export only.

• SRC Member

I'm there everyday. Shipment will come tomorrow! So those who interested to buy fishes or wat, can drop by after lunch tomorrow. I'll be there helping her sort the fishes into the tanks. Maybe help them do pipings loh... spoke to one of her partners today in the quarantine room.

• SRC Member
I'm there everyday. Shipment will come tomorrow! So those who interested to buy fishes or wat, can drop by after lunch tomorrow. I'll be there helping her sort the fishes into the tanks. Maybe help them do pipings loh... spoke to one of her partners today in the quarantine room.

Oh dear..........u are so free........pls help to arrange my rock in tank...hahahahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Oh dear..........u are so free........pls help to arrange my rock in tank...hahahahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe our bro has been attracted..... :lol:

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

hahah... hello hello... lao pan niang got a 6 year old son liao horr... husband alway behind the shop one ah.. dun anyhow talk leh.. wait kena kick out of the shop by her husband ah... haha. just lending a helping hand for their good services and tactfulness....

Thanks for the update...

Oh....no wunder....went there juz now around 7.30pm....seems like quite a number of goodies were reservied....so, i guess there'd be more choices when the new stock come...

Saw a great specimen of the groupa (i think....it's the white color fish with black spots....) but had no success in keeping it....hmmm...actually tried once onlyz...

• SRC Member
ya i went today

lfs ah...sorry ah but i was paying attention to the supplements they sell but i did see mandarin goby, blue tang, true clown, hermit, dalmation looking fish, most of the kinds of damsels.

that's all i remember

sorry

oh ya, an alternative way to get to the place is take 86 but from seng kang mrt. you get off i think 2 stops after seletar camp.

i bought a mandarin goby but i forgot to ask what it eats!

i usually ask but this time i forgot. think its gonna starve.

Mandarins usually needs a mature tank with pods on the sandbed for them to 'choop choop' away... Hope yours is a mature tank. :D

Aternatively, try experimenting with a variety of food till you find one that they will eat... :rolleyes:

They are rather beautiful fish esp the splendidus type... :yeah:

Kept one for a year or so before it jumped out of the tub and become ikan bilis... :(

• Sponsor
:D

post-25-1091126070.jpg

For more information, please call us at +65 63837277 or whatsapp +65 9367 7733 or email : info@aquamarin.com.sg

(we apologize for not being able to answer promptly to questions posted here..)

AquaMarin_Aquarama_1st_Prize_marine_tank

Retail
32 Jalan Selaseh Singapore 808448
11am - 10pm (open daily including public holidays)
Tel: (+65) 6383 7277

Online store
www.aquamarin.com.sg

Email
info@aquamarin.com.sg

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/aquamarin_sg

Skimz Protein Skimmer website: www.skimz.sg