New LFS @ Jalan Kayu

• SRC Member

Fish Shipment coming in today.. Better hurry down there!!! can eat there too! :D very friendly ppl... clean environment. Provides TLC to the fishes and other livestock... very good service too.. highly reccomended! :D

bought a very healthy pruple tang from them yesterday... very bold and eating very greedily.. only problem is now fighting with my YT... haha I know it was an ill advised move but I just couldn't resist it... Now I'm letting them get use to each other... I've placed a mirror in front of the tank in my futile attempt to distract the YT from the PT... any other reccomendations? okok a bit off topic sorry...

their Livestocks are generally reasonably priced and are of good quality.

If you've been contemplating about going there, GO TODAY! shipment coming in... haha anyone chionging there? bring me :P

Live and Let Live

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just to check, the shop its is opposite the Prata shop ?? What times they open & close ?? :thanks:

More precisely opposite the restaurant - Jerry's Bar

Its diagonally opposite the famous prata store (across the road)

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Er.....I believe the neighour is selling prata also???

:P

Yes the neighbour is selling prata also - but the opposite is the so called famous prata shop, its also next to a church.

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

that all doesn't matter, u go all the way just look around u can see..cannot miss lah, unless if it's blcok with a container..that portion of road is all food and residential areas if you miss then see nothing already, turn back and search again. if come in from the highway Aquamarine should be on your right and if u come from YCK or sengkang then should be on yr left.

• SRC Member
that all doesn't matter, u go all the way just look around u can see..cannot miss lah, unless if it's blcok with a container..that portion of road is all food and residential areas if you miss then see nothing already, turn back and search again. if come in from the highway Aquamarine should be on your right and if u come from YCK or sengkang then should be on yr left.

sorry bro i don't mean any harm but i think you got the directions wrong.

don't want to correct you but for the benefit of those looking for the shop, the shop is on the left when coming from TPE and shop is on the right when coming from seng kang/YCK side. ;)

btw there is a shipment of fish coming tomorrow! :yeah:

• SRC Member

been there a couple of times ;) , wanna put in my 2 cents worth. cos i stay near the area i patronise it often enough to get a real feel of things there.

janet (the lao ban niang) although may not have initially known alot about the types of fishes and occasionally still gets confused, i feel it's good that she doesnt pretend she knows and bae-deh you. she's earnestly learning and reading up. and getting better at it. :)

think the draw of the place is the personable service, you dont feel so much a customer but a friend.

fish stock quite diverse. pretty good stuff if you take enough time to look around. particularly the gobi tank.. sometimes got hidden treasures. :yeah: decent pricings, nice showcase, clean environment.

i like it there. :D

will give it 8 out of 10.

• SRC Member

sorry bro i don't mean any harm but i think you got the directions wrong.

don't want to correct you but for the benefit of those looking for the shop, the shop is on the left when coming from TPE and shop is on the right when coming from seng kang/YCK side. ;)

btw there is a shipment of fish coming tomorrow! :yeah:

ooppss..did i really .. :paiseh: tks ..ryan

• SRC Member

fishes arrived last night!

go check it out!

nice selection of shrimps and soft corals.

also many gobies and some angels left.

small blue tangs, very healthy sohal, chromis, some wrasses, lions, moorish idols, yellow boxfish, anemone crabs, maroon clowns, nice long spine urchin! and some damsels. ;)

but this was last night when i went down so don't kill me if the stock has moved yeah?! :lol:

• SRC Member
fishes arrived last night!

go check it out!

nice selection of shrimps and soft corals.

also many gobies and some angels left.

small blue tangs, very healthy sohal, chromis, some wrasses, lions, moorish idols, yellow boxfish, anemone crabs, maroon clowns, nice long spine urchin! and some damsels. ;)

but this was last night when i went down so don't kill me if the stock has moved yeah?! :lol:

What angel fishes they have?

• SRC Member

Positive

Just went there today, prices are slightly higher than the fishfarms, but still acceptable, I like the interior design, simple and nice aircon LFS, friendly staffs/owner, can do private order for certain fishes, operate till 2am(I know where to go during emergency),......

Negative

The water in the tanks is a bit cloudy, not too healthy for the LS........sad to see those expensive and beautiful BTA rose anemones in dying state due to the lack of circulation and lights.

Janet, if you are reading this.......you might wan to look into upgrading to a more powerful return pumps for the tanks to improve on the water circulation.........& stronger lights for the corals esp. anemones

Will definitely visit again........due to the friendly and positive attitute of the staffs/owner.

p/s: Btw, are you selling the red/green open brain in your 2ft display tank? If yes, I'm interested, pls pm me the price.

Eric

• SRC Member
who is going to AquaMarin today? Livestocks shipments coming liao wor... wooooo can't wait to get my hands on them.. wondering what they have in store.. hehe

What time?

4x2x2 Tank Thread