Forum for reef invertebrates?

marinebetta

• SRC Member

In view of all the interest in these colorful and interesting animals (or are they plants??? :D ), perhaps we can have a forum for reef invertebrates?

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

I second that. I assume you will be very active in the "Shroom Room".

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

why not..since there is a sub-forum on SPS.

Yumas are not easy to take care as well.... but we need expertise on this area.

why only mention yumas and not floridas....... :(

joking. :P

i 2nd the suggestion 2. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

corallimorpharians includes all shrooms....from yuma, discosoma, rhodactis to florida ricordeas....think even elephant ears.

maybe a more general one would be alright at this stage ....like Softies, LPS, SPS ...will do ;)

• SRC Member
Hmmm.... I can consider that request.

So General Reefkeeping will be broken down into Softies and Stonies?

My suggestion is that it be broken down into LPS and general reef inverts , covering everything else till there is enough special interest to open a new specialized sub forum

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

Hmmm... won't the forum become so large?

There are seriously too many categories of marine species to create.

Would you like a forum for sea fans? Another for tunicates? One for pistol shrimp? ;)

• SRC Member

LPS SPS and Soft Corals Other Inverts are pretty general headers for a forum... they make up they make up all of the invertebrate life in the sea. If there;s an sps forum why not LPS and softies.. I'm sure there's equally many ppl interested in them as well.

It's not too specific is it? it's not like u;re creating a forum for Blastomussa or something like that.. it's just general LPS

Live and Let Live

think the guys are saying something valid....as there are SPS and CLAM corners already. And they have been happily using them..think should be alright to have a LPS and Softies corner.

BUT......means more work for us to move thread when pple keep posting the wrong stuffs in the wrong section :evil::evil:

Yes, our dear mods will have LOTS of work to do moving a lot of threads into the new respective categories!! It may take a whole entire day!

Your hands' going to ache! ;)

Hmmm.... ok mods... I'm for it... are you? :lol: