Clementi 328 - 6 Footer Tank

• SRC Member

Clementi 328 LFS has embark on an ambition project to convert a 6 ft tank (near the counter) into a Marine tank. Previously, it was freshwater tank. I did take a look into their sump tank and filter system before and unless they do some upgrading, it will be another money down the drain project.

They also did the cycling quite fast. Less than 1 week, LR and LS went into the tank. Increadible.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

They're business minded and they can't sit and wait for the cycling process to complete. This is happening in other LFS too....

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member

The malay guy there like "cho boh" one...

ask him whether they have sicce extrema pump...he say dun have...never carry...

after i browse ard the shop, for the whole series of the Sicce pump sitting on a shelf.

<_<

• SRC Member

normal....usually i just go and search things myself..dun have...ask the boss...

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

The malay guy there like "cho boh" one...

ask him whether they have sicce extrema pump...he say dun have...never carry...

after i browse ard the shop, for the whole series of the Sicce pump sitting on a shelf.

<_<

U need to speak French if u r looking for Sicce extrema :blink:

Yes you guys guess correctly ! my friend and i were at coral farm last fri morning and saw they buying quite a number of liverocks and talking to that young chap there. probably they have more or less copy the idea of same landscaping.

i think they hv invested quite a substantial amount of $$$ in this tank just for lr from coral farm.

• SRC Member
the batfish is going to heaven sonn...kanna attack by the blue lipstick :pinch: They also added a big naso & the manger said it's from red sea...cost $150, dun not whether he know where is red sea or not...

dun look down on jimmy, he is the manager u know B) he can provide professional tips :evil: if you listen to him, he bery happy...coz more bussiness for him...saw a malay couple always go buy from him...jimmy's see them, he bery happy :yeah:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

[+27764410726]SANGOMA in polokwane, Mankweng , Pretoria , Dendron , hammanskraal, Seshego, zebediela, Turfloop , Bochum, Elim , musina , Giyani , Lebowakgomo , ERMELO, GROBLERSDAL, bela-bela, Lephalale , South africa, University of Limpopo

2. 0

<密歇根大学学位证><UMich毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

3. 0

<普渡大学学位证><Purdue毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单Purdue University, West Lafayette

4. 0

<伊利诺伊州立大学学位证><ISU毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单 Illinois State University

5. 0

<伊利诺伊大学学位证><UIUC毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单 University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign