Clementi 328 - 6 Footer Tank

• SRC Member

Haha...quite true! jimmy gives bad information. anyway extreama is available there. Saw someone buying a Aqua Remora and the Extreama. it is at $80. Quite reasonable. Must ask him for it.

Well thats what i did, thats why he wasnt very happy when i asked him. haha :blink::D:P

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
They are a bunch of businessman giving wrong advices. I'm not going to patronise their LS in their shop but as for equipment, I think they have quite gd stuff but price abit too steep.

Hmm but they do give discounts when i buy stuff ....

So far itis the only 24hrs shop that do sell Marine stuff :)

• SRC Member

dun look down on jimmy, he is the manager u know B) he can provide professional tips :evil: if you listen to him, he bery happy...coz more bussiness for him...saw a malay couple always go buy from him...jimmy's see them, he bery happy :yeah:

The big naso is gone :erm: went there this pm, saw alot of fish struggling,3 sopt damsel also died a few...poor thing...

expected expected .....

like i say earlier, they can display a red arowana with gill curl without knowing it's defect can show how professional are they.

my friend just complained to me yesterday that he tried to ask for some discount and that malay chap simply threw back reply " expensive, dun buy lor ...."

• SRC Member

used to think their prices are cheap.....but then....now everywhere is selling the same price...

I'm talking abt the addtives etc....

equipment wise...the price....so-so....

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller