Clementi 328 - 6 Footer Tank

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Saw Malay guy change water for the marine tank.

Step 1: Drain out water

Step 2: Open tape from pipe above

Step 2a: Pour in salt

Step 3: Measure salinity

Step 4: adjust salinity by adding water.

Viola!

Ready for new shipment!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

wah.....anyway...i nv talk to that malay guy....the way he handle the customers....

should tell my dad....he knows the nephew of the boss of the 3 shops they have..who also work in 1 of the shop....will go to his house and complain...kekekeke

haven't been a true singaporean...who likes to complain.....maybe i should behave like a complain king for the seek of the fishes

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member
used to think their prices are cheap.....but then....now everywhere is selling the same price...

I'm talking abt the addtives etc....

equipment wise...the price....so-so....

the price is not so so...in fact the stuffs there is ery expensive, i bot a powerhead at clementi florist at oni$40...down there they sold at $46!!!

post-25-1062577165.jpg

• SRC Member

the price is not so so...in fact the stuffs there is ery expensive, i bot a powerhead at clementi florist at oni$40...down there they sold at $46!!!

clementi florist still got the powerhead????

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

The stuff there are expensive..

Bot a Matrix pellet ( Seachem Brand ) from BAK at LCK 110 for $20.

I went down there a couple of nights back around Midnight took one look at the same product...to my horror $26 !!!

Wah piang eh...that nite nitemare cannot sleep leh :snore::paiseh::paiseh:

• SRC Member
I think $38 for the 228 .It about a month since i last saw that price. dont know if the price when up or not.

Just went to Blk 42 Holland...the 1 selling Discus....very small shop...no more selling eden ph....

there's 1 near by...214 @ 37, 228 @ 48

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

went there yesterday, agree with u guys , things there really expensive and Lifestocks really sucks........they are also selling Kent Marine additives[tot only SL got k***m***** products! the schuran skimmer and calcium reactor with aquqbee 3000pump selling at 1040 and 700 resp. ;;;;;;;;;;;dangerous to buy thing from there,,,,,, malay wan say $840......chinese wan say $700[price diff. is $140]

yah dun tink their tank can last long........................!

• SRC Member

btw me stay in JW ave 1...so sometime after school got go to his shop see see look look..[shop called polyart] their helper there also wtf wan.... a chao geng walking ard wearing shorts like boxer.......so inexperinced......btw their 6ft doesn't look promising......fish ai si buai si wan.....never bught any ls from them at all!!!!!

if u walk towards the bicycle shop and turn left and walk straight, uwill see lakeside aquatics......[started my reef frm there][boss call michael chan(si ai mian zhi wan)always give him advice he dun listen....make me fedup until dun wan to buy frm him liao....always finding lame excuses.....especially tell me not surf info on the net.......his stuff are the most EXPENSIVE i ever seen!]

waste alot of money cos of them fuc* man!

COULD SOME ADULTS PLS GO AND ADVICE THEM COS REALLY A PAIN TO SEE THE FISHES DIE UNDER THEIR"CARE".......NO THEY WUN LISTEN TO KIDS WAN!

sometimes feel like lodging a complain against these IRRESPONSIBLE businessmen and make sure there are no marine stocks in their shop!

btw anyone with my idea.......maybe more effective if we act as a grp or club!!!!haha!

• SRC Member

they seldom have corals and mushrooms or should i say they hav never brought in these at all! yap that's right,not at all ! did u see that skimmer sucks rite?

tot they use aust. LR when did they start taking in Fiji LR btw?sheap a not

think CF selling for $16/kg...............hehe your avatar very the coooooool u no!!! :P

• SRC Member

I think they know that some reefers are complaining in the forum....

You need to have some good basic knowledge b'cos they tend to pull on you if they know u are a green horn...

Just across the road in Central Clementi, where they sell HandPhones, they are trying to rip off people of the prices...