Sign in to follow this  
Beagle

Stupid Kiddy.

Guess wad ?

I was on the train and there was this 8 yr old kid wif his mum and he was holding a small betta show tank (those plastic types) ... inside put clownfish ... obviously its a common clown ZZZ

And then he was walking around the train and swinging the fish abt. This is not the only thing.

The very next thing tt happened was absolutely intorelable. The kid dropped the tank and the contents came out. His mum went over and picked thefish up, put it back, and poured wat seems to be a new bottle of EVIAN ZZZ

I walked over and reprimanded her (ZZz but nvr shout) for being irresponsibleand guess wad she told me?

Bu Guan Ni De Shi Lah Zhe Yang Ka Poh (non of ur business ka poh) ZZZZZ

Guess we can't do anything abt it.

Guess wad ?

I was on the train and there was this 8 yr old kid wif his mum and he was holding a small betta show tank (those plastic types) ... inside put clownfish ... obviously its a common clown ZZZ

And then he was walking around the train and swinging the fish abt. This is not the only thing.

The very next thing tt happened was absolutely intorelable. The kid dropped the tank and the contents came out. His mum went over and picked thefish up, put it back, and poured wat seems to be a new bottle of EVIAN ZZZ

I walked over and reprimanded her (ZZz but nvr shout) for being irresponsibleand guess wad she told me?

:lol::lol::lol: Haiz you should have wack her up :D:D

Mayb u shld tell her to come inside here to noe more on marine fish keeping technique..haha..another forum of promoting forum...:)

Haiz.... What you have seen cannot be worse than me..... Today teachers' day celebration so i went back to my primary school. And i saw a group of Pri 3 or 4 kids puting 2 nemos in a small tank. Then they were like saying FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! ( Fighting Fish ) And then they were like using sticks to poke them...... Then one boy poked a clown through the eye.... And i went forward to tell them not to torture fish but they just took the tank and ran away and swearing me...... :blink::blink::(

Haiz.... What you have seen cannot be worse than me..... Today teachers' day celebration so i went back to my primary school. And i saw a group of Pri 3 or 4 kids puting 2 nemos in a small tank. Then they were like saying FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! ( Fighting Fish ) And then they were like using sticks to poke them...... Then one boy poked a clown through the eye.... And i went forward to tell them not to torture fish but they just took the tank and ran away and swearing me...... :blink::blink::(

ZZZZZZZ poke the eye ?!

Try poking his eye mate .. see wad he do. :fear:

no use 1 lar... kids today get what they want. The more u tell em... the more enthu they becme... and will buy more to 'play' wif em... haiz

:off: . you muz be pretty.......... nvm. that primary 3 kids would swear at u and ignore u.

some words are not spelt out lah...

wa lao...so long lioa zu all still dun understand dat spider brain of his?

nothing good ever comes out of it!

wahahahahha...

:evil:

Guess wad ?

Water spilt on train....evidence of Evian Mineral water.

Report her to the Station Control for the "NO FOOD AND DRINKS on train" offence.

keke...

Water spilt on train....evidence of Evian Mineral water.

Report her to the Station Control for the "NO FOOD AND DRINKS on train" offence.

keke...

dun think plain water matters at all...???? :fear:

dun think plain water matters at all...???? :fear:

IS IT?

Try spilling plain water on the train in front of the MRT officers to see what happen.

:upsidedown:

give the woman a swift chop to the throat n a kurt angle ankle lock on the offending boy.

poke the boy thru the balls with a sharp stick while your're at it.

HATE THOSE PPLE :angry:

your sincerely dismayed by the quality of Singaporeans,

jon. :angel: