status bar below avarta

dmitri

1) post it in the kopitiam. I don't see how this affects you in the marine aquaria hobby. :P

2) it's some sort of a warning bar. like a yellow card system. to notify you if you have infringed on something. like spewing vulgarities faster than a sailor. or doing naughty stuff. you know. (=

1) post it in the kopitiam. I don't see how this affects you in the marine aquaria hobby. :P

I know it does not affects me in the marine aquaria hobby but juz curious to know the meaning of it since it's placed there. No harm asking right since i'm a newbie.

2 red cards already, i dont even know the mistakes i hv made. :cry: But terry, u hv already accumulated some many of it liao, forgotten the rules and regulations in src hah.. kekeke... :eyebrow: Anyway thanks for the info.

posted in the wrong thread, Sorry. :bow:

the 2 red bars u hv r actually an indication of ur number of post in SRC. there r 2 arrays of indication. the other being the warning level, as what terryansimon has mentioned.

*pengz* :pinch::upsidedown:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

Hehe...take a look at AT's

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

gee. relax. I meant it in good spirit, hence the :P smilie. (=

and oh. I didn't know you were referring to the red ones. that one means the amount of things you posted....or for my case, the amount of times I crapped *now now. not the same crap as in crapping your pants. but crapping as in. well. I dunno, horsing around?* (=

deepblue, can request to delete this post since it is not suppose to be here at the first place.

Dun worry abt it....guys here are totally bored(or trying to be funny :lol: ) ...that's why they find it entertaining....

tansh...You should have only an empty warn bar below the red bar and your avatar ...when you get a yellow card..you will see the nice little empty bar pump it up a column with yellow juice ;)

• SRC Member

Dun worry abt it....guys here are totally bored(or trying to be funny :lol: ) ...that's why they find it entertaining....

tansh...You should have only an empty warn bar below the red bar and your avatar ...when you get a yellow card..you will see the nice little empty bar pump it up a column with yellow juice ;)

Thks bro deep.Btw how come only me hv this warning bar but dont see any at others reefer avarta?hehe pai sai cos very curious :P

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

Thks bro deep.Btw how come only me hv this warning bar but dont see any at others reefer avarta?hehe pai sai cos very curious :P

coz only each individual member can see his own warning level status bar quo.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png