Automatic thread tracking?

BarraCudaTM

Sorry Barracuda! Didn't mean to ignore you!

There is a track this topic feature (bottom right hand corner of every topic)... have you tried using it?

Usually I track the day's active topics by clicking the 'Today's Active Topics' link at the top right of the index page.

as I am active every day here moderating this forum.

There is a new software update to this forum but I want to make sure the bugs and kinks are worked out first. Hate to have this board go down and not being able to save the database or have big problems setting it again.

• SRC Member

There is a track this topic feature (bottom right hand corner of every topic)... have you tried using it?

Usually I track the day's active topics by clicking the 'Today's Active Topics' link at the top right of the index page.

There is a new software update to this forum but I want to make sure the bugs and kinks are worked out first. Hate to have this board go down and not being able to save the database or have big problems setting it again.

yup.. that is how i track today's topics.. and have to take a mental note of what topics u had posted your replies.. alternatively, like me.. check each topic lor.. but rather time consuming though...

guys, check me if i'm wrong,

AT, i think what they want is to keep track of what topics they had posted.. eg. if i posted a reply on reef forum and on this particular topic, say, nori, i would like to be notified that there are new responses on this particular topic..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Take yr time AT, it would be better to wait then to regret later ;)

kelstorm:

thats excactly what I meant !

Hi guys, esp. Barracuda... :)

Track this topic gives you an email to notify you of new responses... like this:

Achilles Tang,

loonz has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to

titled "Project New Reef by Achilles Tang".

The topic can be found here:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forums/index.php...?act=ST&f=7&t=4

There may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per

day for each subscribed topic. This is

to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Unsubscribing:

--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and

clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.