Zeovit & SPS

Achilles Tang

• SRC Member

well as yu have say.. the way I put my word wrongly well I can say I sorry about it..

so let end all these tiring talk and talk only about reefing can...

my career is not in marine so end of the day I dont earn anything out of it....

so keep cool and peace....happy reefing and enjoy your own tank... ;)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic at hand. A humble table of mine. Identified by the guys in Zeoville as Hyacinthus but I dunt think so. Been in my tank for around 1 yr I think. Very slow grower. Anyway, here it is.

This must be bought during that great PR promotion day which you and I missed it because we didn't buy the previous day and hence no 1-for-1

:huh::huh: What was the question you post that no one can answer? Maybe you can link me there and maybe I can direct some expert over there to help you out.

Oh I forgot.... don't think there is anymore expert out there that can answer your question..... :(:( . Stupid me. I'm so sorry.

alanseah,

There are different ways to post an answer or advice. Certain way of posting (like what you did and like what I did above) will scare away people and infuriate some rather than encourage people to ask more. We are here to educate or be educated, not here to shoot people or put people down.

We don't have to say.....

'give us half plus six information and come blame zeovit is the cause' (BTW it is half past six)...........

just post........

'could you post your tank details and water parameters as well as your Zeovit dosing regime, maybe we could get a clearer picture before we could advise you'

Both mean the same thing but delivered in a different way. The second reply would encourage more info which will be beneficial for you to come out with answer to help the reefer. We are trying to help people right? Not trying to put people off..... :o

Newbies will always ask newbie question (BTW it's not newie). Another more experience newbie may try to answer but alas the wrong answer. I remember I was once like that. Since it's the wrong answer, we should now educate both the original newbie who post the question AND the newbie who post the wrong answer........NOT challenge the newbie who answered wrongly to a duel......Coz now both the newbies will be lost and angry and frustrated........That's not the environment we should encourage. <_<

I believe you meant well but the way you are posting is p*ssing some people off (it did p*ss me off too)....

I think I have said enough and have really gone off topic long enough.......but this is something we should seriously think about....

Happy reefing.

Always the wise man with wise words... maybe becoz of the age! :D :D :D

Maybe the newer, totally inexperience reefers are called newie?! The the slightly more experience new reefers are called newbies? :D :D :D

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Good species, Alfa,

BTW Hyacinthus are slow grower in my own opinion. I have a green table also with me for 1 yr. It doesnt grow much too. ;)

Yeah, a vast majority of my SPS has very noticable growth every week or so but this specimen just sits there hardly growing every week. Oh well, as long as it holds the color .. I dunt mind it not growing fast..

You got a pic of that green table? Sounds nice

• SRC Member

Yeah, a vast majority of my SPS has very noticable growth every week or so but this specimen just sits there hardly growing every week. Oh well, as long as it holds the color .. I dunt mind it not growing fast..

You got a pic of that green table? Sounds nice

Will post, but i think off topic in this thread as it is about zeovit. I no longer a zoevit user. :P

Will post in my own thread later. :rolleyes: