Help make SRC@Aquarama05 a success again!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks, been very very busy... last few weeksn and next week is kinda hell for me (what an understatement).

I've been settling the sponsorship for Anthony Calfo seminar and the SRC booth setup as a priority.

Still sorting out my first batch of volunteers workers...

i can man the booth on fri and sat :P

I can supply about 4 cartons of packet drinks if you guys want :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Sat morning is a trade day so I guess I'll help out in the afternoon then :lol:

Ok, here's the latest game plan.

Basically, the Trade Days do not necesitate the presence of any one from SRC permanently there at the booth as the trade visitors are out to look at equipment, negotiate deals, find new customers etc.

Therefore, all SRC volunteers will be deployed during PUBLIC DAYS only.

This year is slightly easier as we do not have to display sponsor's products, manage inventory and cashbox.

We will need volunteers to help man the booth with a mininal presence where the interested public will be handed brochures promoting the Reef Club and our interests to help them progress in the hobby.

Newbies can come to the booth and speak to more experienced hobbyists. Sunday afternoon, Mr Anthony Calfo will be present so we can do a mini-Q&A at our booth even!

We should give our SRC booth a festive atmosphere... we have a table and chairs, we can sit down for drinks, chit-chat etc.

We will have a timetable of volunteers so at ALL TIMES, we must have at least 3 people around as 'on duty' and the rest can be the 'crowd'.

So here goes! Add in your names!

Sat

1 to 3pm:

3 to 5pm:

5 to 8pm : (help secure booth)

Sun

10 to 12noon:

12pm to 2pm:

2pm to 4pm:

4pm to 5pm: (Speech time need people to STAY at booth)

5pm to 8pm :(more volunteers to help teardown and pack away stuff)

Those who can volunteer the longest till the end of the day will be appointed IC and will be given a TRADE PASS for free entry and massage by Diabolus. ;)

Basically, the Trade Days do not necesitate the presence of any one from SRC permanently there at the booth as the trade visitors are out to look at equipment, negotiate deals, find new customers etc.

This year is slightly easier as we do not have to display sponsor's products, manage inventory and cashbox.

We will need volunteers to help man the booth with a mininal presence where the interested public will be handed brochures promoting the Reef Club and our interests to help them progress in the hobby.

Newbies can come to the booth and speak to more experienced hobbyists. Sunday afternoon, Mr Anthony Calfo will be present so we can do a mini-Q&A at our booth even!

We should give our SRC booth a festive atmosphere... we have a table and chairs, we can sit down for drinks, chit-chat etc.

We will have a timetable of volunteers so at ALL TIMES, we must have at least 3 people around as 'on duty' and the rest can be the 'crowd'.

Sat

1 to 3pm:flyer

3 to 5pm:flyer

5 to 8pm : (help secure booth)

Sun

10 to 12noon:

12pm to 2pm:

2pm to 4pm:

Those who can volunteer the longest till the end of the day will be appointed IC and will be given a TRADE PASS for free entry and massage by Diabolus. ;)

i can man the booth from 1 - 5pm on sat.

after 5 i'll go look see look see :lol:

Sat

1 to 3pm: Blueheaven

3 to 5pm: Blueheaven

5 to 8pm : Blueheaven

Sun

10 to 12noon:

12pm to 2pm:

2pm to 4pm:

Those who can volunteer the longest till the end of the day will be appointed IC and will be given a TRADE PASS for free entry and massage by Diabolus.

• SRC Member

Sat

1 to 3pm: Blueheaven, flyer, aquara

3 to 5pm: Blueheaven, flyer, aquara

5 to 8pm : Blueheaven

Sun

10 to 12noon:

12pm to 2pm:

2pm to 4pm:

Those who can volunteer the longest till the end of the day will be appointed IC and will be given a TRADE PASS for free entry and massage by Diabolus.

We need more volunteers who will SHOW UP tomorrow!!

Who's gonna be there? I talked so much till I got a sore throat already! ;)

• SRC Member

massage only for gals hor...

guys pls find my partner Muar Chee aka dalla.

:lol:

• SRC Member

gotta apologise to the rest since i said i already agreed on helping out in aquamara. Im sorry for making empty promises and i really cant made it because last week was my first week of work.

thousand apologises

guilty over it. really paiseh

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
gotta apologise to the rest since i said i already agreed on helping out in aquamara. Im sorry for making empty promises and i really cant made it because last week was my first week of work.

thousand apologises

guilty over it. really paiseh

Me also din make it down.. saturday caught up with work then sunday rain like donno what like that... glad it looks like it was a success..

kudos to AT and gang...