• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
diabolus am i late i need 1 too

Should not be too late, just add in your name...that will form 20 reefers and Diabolus can go ahead to order the TDS liao....:) hooray

Waiting till neck long :lol:

• SRC Member
Dear Reefers,

I have gotten the pricing for the TDS meter.

it works out to be $44 per meter including shipping costs.

i will keep this bulk order open till this saturday night(2359 hours, 16/07) after which i will close the order.

I will forward payment details to all in the list via PMs.

pls kindly check them.

Thanks! ;)

thanks Diabolus for the effort.

• SRC Member

Diablo, can add me into this?

didnt get to see this coming.

arh!

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

HI guys...

time to close this bulk order.

those in the list will get my PM soon.

Price is $44 SGD per set, i will need the funds TTed into my POSB account by Monday night(25/07 @ 2200 hours).

Here is the list of the confirmed orders -

1) diabolus

2) BFG

3) klim

4) tineng

5) bloodlamb

6) Gouldian

7) beebeefl

8) solo

9) hotlemond

10) DaY

11) seareefer

12) wlchew

13) Sherman

14) Yiling

15) Brave7012

16) Abit123

17) Seafood

18) yooyoo99

19) XPeriment 626

20) Smurf

21) Yus75

22) Law

23) Patrick123

cheers!

;)

• SRC Member
All reefers,

pls try to put in ur nicks when u r doing the internet transfr when possible...otherwise i sure blur one....

thanks! ;)

bro, mountain tortise ppl like me dun know about this technology. can i do the transfer at ATM and PM you my acct # for referencing?

• SRC Member

sorry for the late reply...

seems that there is a delay somewhere by the fowarder.

I'm trying very hard to get the exact details too.

will update in this thread ASAP.

sorry for the delay...

:bow:

• SRC Member

news?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

急需办理国外学历认证书,办卡尔顿大学毕业证Q微707091118办理Carleton文凭毕业证成绩单留服认证Carleton University

2. 0

急需办理国外学历认证书,办多伦多大学毕业证Q微707091118办理UT文凭毕业证成绩单留服认证University of Toronto

3. 0

@$ (+2)(765)576-7261) HAGER WERKEN EMBALMING POWDER PRICE FOR 1KG PINK in South Africa, Johannesburg

4. 0

((+27655767261)) Buy-Hager-werken-embalming-powder-pink-and-white in Zambia, Namibia

5. 0

【༺@+27655767261】DEALER OF HAGER WERKEN EMBALMING POWDER. in Johannesburg, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Angola.