diabolus

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Yesterday saw Clementi selling TDS meter on promotion for $20++. Any1 need urgently can get it there. hope that helps. ;)

errr...which shop in clementi???? i went there today....ask the uncle at 328 on TDS meter.....he basically says....."hur?????"...... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

errr...which shop in clementi???? i went there today....ask the uncle at 328 on TDS meter.....he basically says....."hur?????"...... :lol::lol::lol:

You have to find Mr Teo or tell them the pen looking thing LOL.

They will test it for you before selling you which is good to prevent making double trips for exchange :P

• SRC Member
Bro,

Just managed to get Diabolus contact number and got hold of him. He mentioned that he was outstation and that's why he didn't post reply (understandable).

He also mentioned that he has managed to ask the supplier for refund to his credit card, but so far have not received the statement yet. So lets give him a week or two to come back to us.

Regards,

Patrick

Thanks patrick for the updates.

its okay should the bulk order did not materialise, just felt at loose when there wasn't any updates.

• 4 weeks later...

Its almost end of the year liao.

Any update ????

Regards

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

I have tried to contact him. He never answered his phone. One time, he picked up his phone, and just pretend he could not hear me. After that, I tried again and no answer again. Not trying to accuse anyone. I will continue to try.

How many people are in the same situation as me? In the worse case should we do a police report together?

• SRC Member
I have tried to contact him. He never answered his phone. One time, he picked up his phone, and just pretend he could not hear me. After that, I tried again and no answer again. Not trying to accuse anyone. I will continue to try.

How many people are in the same situation as me? In the worse case should we do a police report together?

tis is expected bro......in 1st place if he sincerely already order...he will show the invoice email etc etc to support himself.....but he nvr show anyting

• SRC Member

remember 1 guy say he wont run away n proudly say he knoe where hes stayin.. mayb tis guy pm me his add n we can personally knock his door together....he may not in sg...but his family members mayb in there...

i dun mind if the supplier or watever cheat him....BUT not he cheat us.....proof us w the INVOICE ETC ETC to support urself MAN.........

• SRC Member
Seems like everyone else is very quiet. What happened? Did you guys get your refund, or $40+ is peanuts to you?

I'm keeping quiet because adding fuel to the fire won't help. But I'm definitely monitoring and seeing if an acceptable solution to the problem surfaces. Doesn't mean I don't care, just waiting to see how things turn out before considering the next move.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
Who is he.......check out oceanops's post ID

Wat's his nick in yet another forum, check out post no 22 ............paracanhtus=diabolus

And his contact no, if it's unchange......check post no 3...Contact no.

Don't thank me hor... :ph34r:

This mobile number doesn't work. The guy who answered the phone said that he is not the one.

The number I got is 93418477. Should we put the list of people and perhaps can track this guy down?

• SRC Member

This mobile number doesn't work. The guy who answered the phone said that he is not the one.

The number I got is 93418477. Should we put the list of people and perhaps can track this guy down?

Forgot about his name........Bernard... :heh:

I think all Bros/Sis here just want to know what happen and why it take so long.

Police report only when no good reason for the long and fruitless wait

Regards

Sherman

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

This number is not even in use.

wah like tht ah.......someone might know him well enough....his codename is Grandmaster...you might wanna check with him.... :angel:

Meanwhile i'll get my butt going again, to try to find out his new number....maybe address this time????? :evil:

Btw. i'm sure by now his friends would have informed him of this... :whistle

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Skimz DC Pump 4.0 brand new

2. 1

Decom tank, Life Stocks sales

3. 0

Telegram::(@rubengrainger.)BUY DMT VAPE CART DMT VAPE PENBUY DMT CARTRIDGE FOR SALE.

4. 0

Telegram::(@rubengrainger.)Where can I buy dmt cartridges online?

5. 0

Telegram::(@rubengrainger.)Where can I buy a smokeable form of DMT?