diabolus

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BFG Posted on Jan 4 2006, 11:12 PM

Guys, I have received a pm from Diabolus asking for my bank account nbr for the money to be transferred back to me yesterday. Have anyone of you received any pm from him?

I received the PM too. Told him that I would prefer to collect cash. Just tell me the place and time and I will be there. After that, no reply. Tried to call also no answer.

Just my own policy. I don't give bank acct # to anyone.

Like that also can? Use others $$$ first after 6months later then PM to pay back.

No explaination and Better still INTEREST FREE :lol:<_<<_<

Then there will be many such Bulk Purchases in the future. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

I also receive PM from him.

Waiting for the money to be transfer back

to my account

Regards

Sherman

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

still haven't learn your lesson, enjoy waiting for him to transfer the money back. TAN KU KU!! If you have maybe pay another $5 to $10 more to a local shop or through online shop, you would have used it until shoik shoik by now.

See another result of being cheapo.

• SRC Member

I didn't bulk order because of the price. I bulk ordered because I wanted to support the fellow reefers, so that everyone benefits from the bulk discount. Another reason was that I was simply too busy to go out to LFS to buy them. How would I know this is a con man act?

Since then, I have already ordered a Hanna TDS meter from Reefdepot and have been using it for months already. Not that I'm cheapo and cannot throw the $44 into sea, but I hate the feeling of being con in a public forum. I will file a police report when it becomes necessary. I still have the account number of money that we transfer. I'm sure the bank has all his details even if he decides to close his account.

Con man cannot run away in Singapore lah. Keep my fingers cross, and I hope he can come out and clear himself.

• SRC Member

Wah bro, your statement hurt alot of people lei......they shouldn't be facing your fire, it should be the one who capitalised on them with this bulk order...... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
still haven't learn your lesson, enjoy waiting for him to transfer the money back. TAN KU KU!! If you have maybe pay another $5 to $10 more to a local shop or through online shop, you would have used it until shoik shoik by now.

you got serious problem there, kid

you are offending people here, keep those negative comments to yourself

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Hey, what's up with that?!! How the hell do we suppose to know that this would happen? Also, how would we know the order would have problems too? For your info, I've bought another TDS meter that cost more after this debacle. It was from another bulk order too, and that one didn't have any problem.

• SRC Member

hello.., reflect wat??

who ask you for an opinion? why you so kay po?

aiya.., go away la!!

yes i am a busybody, so what are you going to do about it?

btw busybody is much better than a cheat. or even better being cheated

So far PM him account number but still see no money comeback

Regards

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

now you guys if wan to go to the police also cannot cos he pm expressing that he will refund money, so it doesn't amount to cheating.

The only BIG QUESTION is... WHEN???

You mean he just need to say he is returning money, cannot report him to police liao? Like that I can also tell Citibank I am going to pay them back and then don't and they can't do anything to me.

• SRC Member

You mean he just need to say he is returning money, cannot report him to police liao? Like that I can also tell Citibank I am going to pay them back and then don't and they can't do anything to me.

Ya...We just have to pray that he is well enough to paid us back our $$$...

We should have his nick enter in BOLD in every thread to remind him lor..just in case, he forget what he have promised.. :lol:

Btw, where are all his friends now, huh?? when his friends look :upsidedown: they can see this :pirate: and :fear: .... :yeah:

meanwhile... :cry2:

• SRC Member

I THINK U CAN GO SMALL CLAIMS..

PLEASE DO IT BEFORE 2 YEARS....GET ONE REPRESENTATIVE CAN LIAO....

GO SMALL CLAIMS...AND I BELIEVE THE CULPRIT WILL ALSO NEED TO PAY THE OUSTANDING AMT AND ALSO INTEREST...

CAN TRY TO DO A SEARCH....

BTW..SMALL CLAIMS @ SUBORDINATE COURTS... QUITE FAST NO NEED TO WAIT FOR LONG Q

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
I THINK U CAN GO SMALL CLAIMS..

PLEASE DO IT BEFORE 2 YEARS....GET ONE REPRESENTATIVE CAN LIAO....

GO SMALL CLAIMS...AND I BELIEVE THE CULPRIT WILL ALSO NEED TO PAY THE OUSTANDING AMT AND ALSO INTEREST...

CAN TRY TO DO A SEARCH....

BTW..SMALL CLAIMS @ SUBORDINATE COURTS... QUITE FAST NO NEED TO WAIT FOR LONG Q

how long does the whole process takes?? do we need his particular?? wat r the tings we need b4 makin the claims.....

tis kind of ppl need the law to educate them

can we start the names who had made the payment...

1)yus75