BUlk Purchase for TDS meter

diabolus

• SRC Member

I think victims just treat this as a lesson learned. Dont waste time pursue this as its going no where and doesnt warrant your time for that amount.

Next time, just becareful who you place your order with and especially those bulk order. Just my 2 cents. :)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Yeah...I'm treating this as a lesson learned. I have not participated in any bulk order after this and never will.

In any case, I hope the person drown in the money that he con from us and if enough people wish the same, this guy can forget about getting rich in this lifetime. That's a curse. :)

• SRC Member

didn't expect this thread to come in again. Some time back I already know this one gone liao.

Some bros pm me but I also dun know wat to reply. I give up liao.

Honestly I am not TL with him anymore, just pity him that he has to resort to such means for a mere 1000+/- dollars.

SG is so small, why is he going to hide his face?

(I shake my head....)

• SRC Member

If someone has the picture and post it will be great. So we all know how he looks like. :)

As I said, people who steal and cheat will have to steal and cheat for the rest of their lives....While others who are making a honest living and work their way to a big bunglow and benzs.

• SRC Member
If someone has the picture and post it will be great. So we all know how he looks like. :)

As I said, people who steal and cheat will have to steal and cheat for the rest of their lives....While others who are making a honest living and work their way to a big bunglow and benzs.

:lol:

Maybe you can ask his buddies/or those who speak up for him. :lol:

• SRC Member

Bro, you detective issit? :huh:

Your full time job is 007???

Ha, maybe mod #1 is YOU??? :lol:

Me MOD #1??!! Don't scare my beloved friend lah......... :lol:

If i'm, guess who is the first person i'll go for.... :evil::evil:

Anyway i think he is staying in Jurong and it's near some MRT.....can't remember leow..

• SRC Member
Here it is. :D

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=0entry336808

Sorry no intend of flame war, just post some facts here to share. ;)

Ha... edited.

Just saw this post. Reading it send a chill down my spine. Someone could have lost 8.5k. Comparing that to our $44.....wow....

On the other hand, I really pity the couple in the story. Hope he is not describing himself.

• SRC Member

Well, just have to learn from the lesson that not all reefers are good honest people. Just have to keep your guard up and stay away from Bulk order and Kopitiam thread that appearantly seeking for sympathy.

BTW, is there a computer fraud division in Singapore, that you can just report the crime online?

• SRC Member
Here it is. :D

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=0entry336808

Sorry no intend of flame war, just post some facts here to share. ;)

Ha... edited.

sigh......you are making me feel like a idot for speaking up for him....meet him a couple of time at LFS and thought he is a nice honest guy....... :(

but i still hope he will come out and clarify things.....

• SRC Member

Just saw this post. Reading it send a chill down my spine. Someone could have lost 8.5k. Comparing that to our $44.....wow....

On the other hand, I really pity the couple in the story. Hope he is not describing himself.

well, big crooks started out as small thieves...

Maybe he has moved on the the major league already...

• SRC Member

I have heard from some connection that some months back just before the TDS bulk order started, he was in some $$$ problem and went asking and raking his brain to get some $$$, but little did i realise $44 also can fill his stomach :(

there was some hint that he was jobless for a while and commitment was high.

• SRC Member

Wlchew,

I dont' quite understand your post. Are you saying you are still in touch with him personally and you are helping him out financially?

I don't mind if he comes out in the open and tell people his problem, and ask for an extended payment. What he is doing now is pure crook and he is walking on a fine line against the law. Going to jail for $1k is plain stupid.

• SRC Member
Wlchew,

I dont' quite understand your post.  Are you saying you are still in touch with him personally and you are helping him out financially?

I don't mind if he comes out in the open and tell people his problem, and ask for an extended payment.  What he is doing now is pure crook and he is walking on a fine line against the law.  Going to jail for $1k is plain stupid.

Bro Patrick123,

I dunno him if I know him then I will not have to keep asking for my $$$ back.

I am a victim to this crook too.. :angry::P:P

What your comment is what I wanted to say...we are trying to "save" him as he is

walking on a fine line against the law...

I think we should not let him go just like that...from the past msgs in this thread..seems like he keep repeating this trick ..and new reefer will kana from him ..

Btw, I heard from someone that if we have more than 5 person to make a claim, we can file a police report and we can let the police to investigate..any legal-guys ard can advise us on this?? :bow:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

¡Cuevana! ver Garfield: La película (2024)—Gratis en Español y Latino utm

2. 0

[!PELISPLUS¡] Ver Cinderella's Curse (2024) Online en Español y Latin hlx

3. 0

[.WATCH.] Daaaaaalí! (2024) (FullMovie) Free Online on English dtx

4. 0

Maymunlar Cehennemi: Yeni Krallık (2024) Filmini Ücretsiz İzlemek İçin En İyi Çevrimiçi Akış Seçenekleriyle İzle wbk

5. 0

[!PelisPlus] Hit Man (2024) Película Completa - ESPAÑOL LATINO lam