diabolus

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

guys, i hope you understand that bro diabolus is not out to make $$$ and its not his livelihood, a lot of us here knows where he stays so don't think he is going to run away with the deposits....:)

he has taken the effort & trouble to do the bulk for us and withdrawing at this stage might be unfair to him....instead of helping the community here, he ends up bearing the cost for the delay - definately not fair as i'm quite sure his intention is to help, not to make $$$ (hummmm.....and some people begin to wonder why other reefer do bulk order in other forum....;))

I still remeber a bro bringing moonlights but 2-3 bro withdraw after he has brought them him, causing great inconvience to him having to clear off excess.....so please, if you guys want 'good things' to happen here, please try to honor your words!

• SRC Member
guys, i hope you understand that bro diabolus is not out to make $$$ and its not his livelihood, a lot of us here knows where he stays so don't think he is going to run away with the deposits....:)

he has taken the effort & trouble to do the bulk for us and withdrawing at this stage might be unfair to him....instead of helping the community here, he ends up bearing the cost for the delay - definately not fair as i'm quite sure his intention is to help, not to make $$$ (hummmm.....and some people begin to wonder why other reefer do bulk order in other forum....;))

I still remeber a bro bringing moonlights but 2-3 bro withdraw after he has brought them him, causing great inconvience to him having to clear off excess.....so please, if you guys want 'good things' to happen here, please try to honor your words!

gotto agree with tineng

no doubts on bernz's personality.

i know you guys are waiting.

so am i.

so lets wait awhile more.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

yo i agree w u tat bro diabolus is helpin reefer to save abit of $$$ by takin effort to do bulk orders...i appreciate tat ;)....yes i knoe wat u r tryin to say n do u tink i wanna make our reefer hard by withdrawin wat ive already order??

BUT atleast do keep us abit of update so some of the guyz like me knoe wats the prob w the delay....hmm now then i knoe after u post the reason....

haha okie for now i will jus wait for it to come n :bow::peace::peace::peace::bow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

heloo... anybody home?? :lol:

sorry hor, because i decomm tank to go far far away to work at near future so need to post liao lah.

any update???

please hor, i dun need 3rd party to comment. Maybe an update by Diabolus is more positive.

paiseh, Diabolus,

if i have no other plans I wont talk so much here also.

no offence har. :D

just wan to manage my matters better.

• SRC Member
I'm sorry guys for this super duper *&@%& delay.

GUess i have to make another long distance call and find out the cause again.

will post again on monday evening.

paiseh.

:bow:

Diabolus,

thanks very much.

thank God you didn't took it negatively. I dun mean to be a bad boy.

your bouncing melon always gets the better of me :lol::lol:

Thanks bro :D

• SRC Member

diabolus can keep us all hanging for such a long time because of his avatar... everytime want to post a message to him... get distracted... forget message... :yeah:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

its coming to mth end...stil no news?? bro if they stil say not enough stock guess they already stop manufacture it already la hehe....how can a not so sophiscated tings take so long to manufacture?? unless we r MO custom ferrari diff story la... :P

• SRC Member

Bro, many weeks have gone.. Can I have a definite date of arrival?

IMO, I think it is better to request the manufacturer to refund as they can't deliver what they have promised and we can move on rather than hanging in the air for weeks :P

Don't flame-me hor.. :bow:

Any update.Bro

Regards

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member
hi last post on tis bulk order was 24sept n goin to make kal on 26sept n til now after more than 2wks stil MIA......let see how long for him to get the ans.....

bro,

are you implying that i gonna run away wif your $44?

wat MIA? im always ard...im trying to get the refund back ASAP.

<_<

• SRC Member

Bro,

Understand you have great difficulty with the current supplier, I fully appreciate that. In any case, if you can find another supplier for TDS meter, even if the price is higher than $44, I'm willing to top up the difference and get it.

Regards,

Patrick

• SRC Member

bro,

are you implying that i gonna run away wif your $44?

wat MIA? im always ard...im trying to get the refund back ASAP.

<_<

gd tat u reply.....n i mean mia is tat in tis thread....i knoe u r arn as i can c ur post in other part of tis forum.....i mean atleast keep us updated.....i not tryin to start a fire here....but wen u say u will kal, atleast post again be it negative or postitive n dun keep other reefer askin for any update.....i knoe u r not happy wen other ppl keep on askin for update n tinkin other tings.....$44 mayb peanuts to u n mayb not to other ppl in tis forum..... :P