Are we ready to move on?

blueheaven

• SRC Member

It's people like you that will keep newie away. Everything you said in here is so offensive. Who had stepped on you tail?? The "TONE" of your message...... The use of words......How serious you are in making these statement??? :evil: Is there a motive behind??? <_<

Can we be more friendly? :D

HB,

Keep the suggestion coming. At least you suggesting something good to the club. :thanks:

Bro why bring yourself down to his level........... he ain't worth. :angel::angel:

Those behind him are even lower...... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Bro why bring yourself down to his level........... he ain't worth. :angel::angel:

Those behind him are even lower...... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi BlackTang...

nice seeing you here...

after someone registered my nick in a malaysian forum and copy my Aqualight bulk order and you trying to start some flame going there...

you are here liaoz? <_<

welcome welcome...

THC : yeah, I'm low...you dun have to stoop to my level...u know? if my 2 cents requires your heavenly attention, then i'm most flattered.

;)

• SRC Member

It's people like you that will keep newie away. Everything you said in here is so offensive. Who had stepped on you tail?? The "TONE" of your message...... The use of words......How serious you are in making these statement??? :evil: Is there a motive behind??? <_<

Can we be more friendly? :D

HB,

Keep the suggestion coming. At least you suggesting something good to the club. :thanks:

bro...im sure your tone of speaking is not quite pleasant too... <_<

please refrain from framing our dear reefers here.. :ph34r:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

IMHO , I THINK SGREEFCLUB SHOULD BE CLOSE DOWN...................

wat is this man..........

what are we trying to show to others or foreign reefers about singapore people???

no point continues like this lor.................

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
IMHO , I THINK SGREEFCLUB SHOULD BE CLOSE DOWN...................

wat is this man..........

what are we trying to show to others or foreign reefers about singapore people???

no point continues like this lor.................

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

brother...cannot close down la..haha..i just spent my effort posting my tank at nano forum lehx... :P btw...i find src a fine place to chat in....i dun visit other forum..only src...as long as i feel comfortable wif it.. :D

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

If you read the title, BH is asking for reefers here to share their views. As I go through diabolus's comments, it might seem harsh to ultra-sensitive individuals if it's presented thru the forum, but ...it's nonetheless a straight true. If every word needs to be taken with a coating of sugar, you must be living in lalaland.

Ever wondered the real reason why SRC is getting boring? Personally, after just barely a year here, there are too much undesired contents going on around here... here you got members that can't contain their overly enthusiatic testerone in declaring their fetish for married women.... duplicate members that slam products because of business interests..... members that outrightly display their neantherdal behaviour when it involves members of the opposite ######....members that posts unwanted information.....members that think that the ranking below the avatar is synchronous with reefering experience.....members that cannot take honest criticism.... members that are jealous of others..... members that take advantage of kind help or take things for granted... and the list goes on.

If I am a marine biologist/professor/jacques cousteau with answers to all your questions/problems, I will rather go elsewhere whereby such things don't irks me. Move on if you ask me? In the first place are we in the same position as the start up of SRC? This question had been floating for a long time.... I will take this opportunity to say once and for all that if there is no one criticising on the above-mentioned antics/behaviour SRC is worst off (in terms of reefing information).

If anyone got other things to say other than the topic as addressed please STFU.

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

What is STFU ? :lol: dunno short forms

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
What is STFU ? :lol: dunno short forms

STFU....SHUT THE FU** UP... :P

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

• SRC Member

Wow... why you so corrupted? STFU cannot mean Stay Tune For Updates?

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

Then what about MILF ? :lol::evil:

lemme guess

Mother I Love France ? :angel:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Ok....back to the topic B)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Wow... why you so corrupted? STFU cannot mean Stay Tune For Updates?

bro...stay tuned for updates dosent liased wif wad he said lehx...okok.. :off:

lets get back to the topic... :idea:

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

• SRC Member

SRC will forever be a place where newbies will always come in and "exscue me... what is a fish? can eat or not" kind of questions......

after all... marine industry is still growing even years after nemo.....

as for blueheaven.... well... he may seem abit too on the ball for some.....

as for my bouncy-melons to slapping-pikachus.... long story lah..... after being with the club for so long... we have seen too many kinds of ppl... back stabbers.... NATO personnel.... ee-diots.....

just like myself..... sometimes.... some ppl or the post they make really irks me...... thats why u guys find me in kopitiam most of the time.... its a place where i won't get disappointed... till recently..... <_<

i myself did told off diabolous in some of the outings of his outburst in noobies forum...... told him to cool off.... and offered him my ###### to relieve some of the "stress".....

blueheaven... u just happen to fall into NATO category.... always tok about gatherings and all.... but even we organise gatherings.... u also dun come.... then again... cut u slack... maybe not right location or timing.... no offense....

back to main topic...

u can't expect the whole forum to be all chim and professional.... maybe u can just choose one sub-forum... and stick to it.... and maybe try to influence them loh..... like what i did in somewhere.... and unforunately.... wrong followers.....

<_<<_<

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

Well, personally I do not consider myself NATO as those ppl are really the ones who just say something and then disappear :angry:

But as some of you know, I am having my major exams this year and the workload is really beginning to strain me. And furthermore, you are quite right about the location factors and stuff as I live in Pasir Ris and would be quite a bit of trouble to get to the west side.

Yes, it may seem that I am not doing anything about this but for now, its the best I can do to contribute :)

And what AT said is quite right about our dedication as a club. I do not want to bring this topic up but it's quite evident in the recent Aquarama.

You see, I had expected lots more reefers to come help contribute or at least be at the booth. It is quite depressing to know that only flyer and myself had actually stayed full time for both days.

I really do appreciate those who came over to chat or just being around the booth. I respect you guys for that :bow:

As for the others, it just comes to show how "well-bonded" we are <_<

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Well, personally I do not consider myself NATO as those ppl are really the ones who just say something and then disappear :angry:

But as some of you know, I am having my major exams this year and the workload is really beginning to strain me. And furthermore, you are quite right about the location factors and stuff as I live in Pasir Ris and would be quite a bit of trouble to get to the west side.

Yes, it may seem that I am not doing anything about this but for now, its the best I can do to contribute :)

And what AT said is quite right about our dedication as a club. I do not want to bring this topic up but it's quite evident in the recent Aquarama.

You see, I had expected lots more reefers to come help contribute or at least be at the booth. It is quite depressing to know that only flyer and myself had actually stayed full time for both days.

I really do appreciate those who came over to chat or just being around the booth. I respect you guys for that :bow:

As for the others, it just comes to show how "well-bonded" we are <_<

:blink:

bro if i were you i will step aside to read only......................

the more you post, the more ppl would want to pin you down.............

maybe you are still young, you wouldn't know what is the outside society looks like, ppl apparently looks good to you, they may not be as simple as what you think....................!!!!

:rolleyes:

• SRC Member
maybe you are still young, you wouldn't know what is the outside society looks like, ppl apparently looks good to you, they may not be as simple as what you think....................!!!!

:rolleyes:

i used to call those "small knife club"

**personal views "

an example in any business discussion/ meet up : Hello, bro... how have u been doing, den bro bro bro non-stop, u good lar, i like yr stlye lar, ball licking lar but then ..... lol he kept a knife in his pocket :lol:

• SRC Member

BH just a young guy.... fresh, full of ideas, dymanic........ nice words......

truth.... not experienced (in life)... dun know politics......

really impressed by yr commitment to club..... there for the aquarama entirely..... *admiration*

then again... from my point of view.... no offense... but the way i see it.... both of u there... have nothing else really important for u to let go and be at aquarama all the time...

boss/AT.... more or less by boh pian act.... got to be there as he is after all the boss.....

the rest just come down look see look see.... well.... we got families.... or else jobs to do.... otherwise have to look for grass to graze already......

i did wanna go down to aquarama to see boss face... intro myself abit... get to know more ppl like you.... for you to know me..... it won't kill to have one more fren...... wanted to go find bouncing melons too for an extra quickie....

but then again.... i was so busy with work that it actually slipped my mind...... after all.... my priorities in life is my family first..... i need to bring home the bacon for my wife.... pampers and milk powder for my daughter.....

things ain't that cheap nowadays.... if i dun work hard and earn for my family..... will u donate to me? dun worry.... i won't buy golden tap.... just better bacon for wifey and more milk powder and pampers for my kawaii dotter.....

this is something off my head... as i am damn tired now.... and not thinking straight....

juz back from another gathering.... good sharing bouncing melons....

more knowledge of SPS and fragging, and even more and better screwing from diabolous..... :kiss:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

Take a step back and breathe guys.

I know reality bites for many of us 'older' and 'wiser'... but remember how you were like when you were young and passionate in something you believed in?

If you kill the enthusiasm for one so young, things will never be attempted. So give the guy some credit and even if you don't like his style, don't cramp it.

I believe we are all different people at different stages in life... BH WILL become like us older folks one day and who knows? He may chide a younger reefer off very much like his younger self... or maybe not.

What's the saying? It is better to have tried and fail than to have never tried at all.

I applied that to SRC against all conventional wisdom, got myself into a lot of shit till this day but I have no regrets.

• SRC Member

Sorry but these sound like excuses... I suppose a person having "major exams" (read O-levels) is busier than full-time working ppl or someone taking uni exams. Funny that you can man a booth for two days when Anthony Calfo's around but it's really tough trying to organise a meeting that you keep asking about.

And I suppose Pasir Ris is far from the west, but really near to LCK or ML when there are nice frags to be found... <_<

That being said, your dedication to the learning about reefing is commendable. I won't be surprised if perhaps someday your commitment to this subject leads you to become a world-reknowned expert in reefing. When that happens, I will be the first to congratulate you. For the moment though, the jury is out and I will keep my other comments to myself.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".