Just wanna tell somethin

• SRC Member

Hi everyone...my pm's and sms may sound rude..but they are not..sometimes i dont take time to read through my message when im in a hurry or so on...

Please do not take it as in rude...i getting lots of complaints that im rude...

iM sorry if i sound so like that...i never mean to be rude to anyone here where

i get help to keep marine fishes.... :peace::phone:

i wish you understand :(

signed Mr crabs

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

sometimes..it just take a little more time to craft the words ...it'll make a lot of difference.. ;)

Stay Cool and you 'll find lots of helpful people in this forum! :)

I have made many frens here, some of them may sound rather hush on line..but they r really cool dudes in real life :lol:

• SRC Member
sometimes..it just take a little more time to craft the words ...it'll make a lot of difference.. ;)

Stay Cool and you 'll find lots of helpful people in this forum! :)

I have made many frens here, some of them may sound rather hush on line..but they r really cool dudes in real life :lol:

like what bro deep said...i also have made a lot of frens here after all its a hobby

suppose to be relaxing...not otherwise...all the best MR.CRAB :snore: .

:thanks::off:

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12

• SRC Member

no problem dude...

intentions often get misread online... just make sure you think before pressing the submit button...

If some reefers are a bit picky on newbies like you is only because we've made the mistakes before and don't want others to make them too...

• SRC Member

oh yes yes...i do have a feeling that u are another as*hol*...anyway, keep ur cool pal, and since you "new"..you are forgiven! :D

relax, and take your time to post your thread next time...

cheers,

wil

• SRC Member
Hi everyone...my pm's and sms may sound rude..but they are not..sometimes i dont take time to read through my message when im in a hurry or so on...

i get help to keep marine fishes.... :peace:  :phone:

signed Mr crabs

Ok. I did notice that you dun seems rude in the first place. However you easily reacts to some harsh/fatherly reponse of some reefers here. Easily offended by their feedback that is well intentioned.

Just take care of that will helps alot. Dun fight fire with fire -> Rage

Oh, I admire you for the "Abraham Lincoln" thing of admitting your shortcoming. Cheers.

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

• SRC Member

haha..

As Mr Crabs always say "The money is always Right"

kidding..

well..from reading your past replies..try not to impatients and start bombarding people with pms and reply on their sales..

tend to get a little irritating and upset the seller..

the seller has all rights to sell it to whoever he wants..also no use flaming back at the seller as that wont get you the item also right?..

asking for free stuff is fine..i used to do that too when i begin reefing..

but cant be too greedy with stuff and cant be too impatient..

within a month..i calculated at least 2 or more reefers give their equipments/livestock away..

its worth the wait...but if someone else gotten it..then try again another time..

;)

from another greedy reefer

-JeM

• SRC Member

hahahazz...MONEY!!

post-6-1130312939.jpg

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

i get help to keep marine fishes.... :peace::phone:

signed Mr crabs

This is nice......really.... B)

it goes to show you can do it......be nice..... :peace:

• SRC Member

eeewwww! no way..too young to make love.....my father take parang come after me...

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L