Report Disruptive Threads Here

Achilles Tang

I'm starting this thread in a bid to nip potential flamewars in the bud.

Please link up threads that threaten to go out of hand in this thread.

It will be easier to see at a glance who gets involved in such threads too.

Everyone is free to link up. Take it as your civil duty, like a neighbourhood watch.

I'm sick of how everytime the mice come out to play when the Cat goes out of the room. This time, I'm giving the house occupants the chance to corner the 'rats'.

Have fun everyone! I think the Mods will like this idea too! :evil:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Now that some semblance of peace has been restored to this once peaceful Forum, I would again like to appeal for all responsible members to alert the Mod Team of any threads / posts / comments which might infringe our Terms & Condition.

You may report clicking the 'Report Bad Post' button, or simply send us email.

The Mods will act on it as soon as possible.

post-5-1152001110.jpg

• 1 month later...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...t=0#entry587059

*Matters addressed, case closed

** Members are urged not to dilute a Forum Administration Thread

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
how about this malformed imbecile?

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=52289&st=0

As the title of the topic goes:

****PLS IGNORE THIS CHARACTER****

If everyone ignores this character, then he may stop posting

-Mod#1

hi there mod#1,

i understand that your hands might very well be tied, and that your choice of action with regards to dealing with such posters is limited, but seriously, it is the onus of SRC to prevent such antagonism and outright politicking between vested parties in the industry. rather than trying to get abiding reefers to stop posting, something really ought to be done about these wayward posts because they only serve to disturb the peace. and these posters only persist in their actions because SRc allows them to, and they're not doing anything wrong per say simply because the inaction by moderators from SRC suggests that their posts are perfectly acceptable and not worthy of censorship or action.

why, despite our community's small size, do we bicker like this, amazes me?

anyhows, just my two cents.

ian

why dont you guys just ip_ban him? instead of us having to face up with such craps everyday from him

:look: WOW NOW U R TRYING TO TEACH THE ADMIN. & MODS. TO DO OR NOT TO. ;)

UNLESS U R THE KING OF SRC, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. ;)

IN THE FIRST PLACE AS I SAID , I'LL DO NOT LOOK 4 TROUBLE BUT TROUBLES ALWAYS LOOKED 4 ME . :unsure:

I PERSONALLY TINK I'M CREATING CHAOS, I TINK I'M TRYING TO CATERS 4 ALL THE REEFERS NEEDS AS MY CAPABLITIES & THOUGH TIS IS NOT 4 ME TO JUDGE AT THE END OF THE DAY TOO. :unsure:

I'LL WILL DISCUSS W/ AT REGARING'S ABT TO BE 1 OF THE ANNOYING SPONSEROR'S IN SRG A.S.A.P. & I'LL TINK U GUYS WILL FEELS MORE ANNOYING. :cry: BUT NOT TO THOSE REEFERS I WOULD SAID . ;)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , I'M A BIZ PERSON TOO & WHY SHOULD I CREATE REEFERS TO HATE COZ IT DOES NOT MAKES ME FATTER NOR RICHER. ;)

CONRAD CAN U PS. REPLY ME AFT U HV READ TIS. :thanks:

CHEERS

REGARDS,

AH BOY

HP: 82882213 & 82882203

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...t=0#entry587059

*Matters addressed, case closed

** Members are urged not to dilute a Forum Administration Thread

ACIDJAZZ AS I'LL ALREADY SAYS TO U IF U R NOT COMFORTABLE AFT SEEING MY THREADS , THEN STAY AWAY LAH FOR GOODNESS SICK & STOP BEING SO ANNOYING LAH I'LL REPEAT AGAIN.

DID I KILLED YR WHOLE FAMILY 1ST OF ALL ?

WHY THE HELL U R TRYING TO DO TO ME .

I DO NOT KNOW WHO U R NOR DID I PROVOKE U BE 4. IF YES U CAN GIVE ME A CALL OR U CAN LEAVE YR NOS. & I'LL CALL U FOR CLARIFICATION. AS WAT I KNEW IN another forum IS TAT U R BEING NOTHING BUT ACCUSER AS A PIA ZHI WHICH IS A CHEATER. I TINK CHEATERS WILL END UP IN IMPRISONMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY LET ME REMIND'S U AGAIN. OF ALL WHY U CHOSEN TO BE IN TIS LINE AS TO EARN A LIVING.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , I PERSONALLY WARNED U AGAIN IS TO REMEMBER PS. DO NOT MISLEAD THE REEFERS & CORRUPTING MY REPUTATION IN FUTURE. U WALKED W/ YR OUR PATH & I'LL WALK MY OWN WAY OR ESLE I'LL WILL CONSULTS MY COMPANY'S ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS FOR ALL THE MATTERS.IF U WISH TO KNOW MY LAWYER FIRM THEN U POST ON TIS THREAD AGAIN & I LET THE MATTERS CARRY ON . (BEAR IN MIND NOT U R RICH ONLY & ALSO DO NOT LOOKED DOWN ON PEOPLE & A PERSON LIKE ME OR GOD WILL PUNISHED U 4 YR DISGRACED ACT & IT IS SHAMED ON U TOO 4 YR ACT).

CHEERS,

AH BOY

HP:82882213

• SRC Member

ACIDJAZZ AS I'LL ALREADY SAYS TO U IF U R NOT COMFORTABLE AFT SEEING MY THREADS , THEN STAY AWAY LAH FOR GOODNESS SICK & STOP BEING SO ANNOYING LAH I'LL REPEAT AGAIN.

DID I KILLED YR WHOLE FAMILY 1ST OF ALL ?

WHY THE HELL U R TRYING TO DO TO ME .

I DO NOT KNOW WHO U R NOR DID I PROVOKE U BE 4. IF YES U CAN GIVE ME A CALL OR U CAN LEAVE YR NOS. & I'LL CALL U FOR CLARIFICATION. AS WAT I KNEW IN another forum IS TAT U R BEING NOTHING BUT ACCUSER AS A PIA ZHI WHICH IS A CHEATER. I TINK CHEATERS WILL END UP IN IMPRISONMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY LET ME REMIND'S U AGAIN. OF ALL WHY U CHOSEN TO BE IN TIS LINE AS TO EARN A LIVING.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , I PERSONALLY WARNED U AGAIN IS TO REMEMBER PS. DO NOT MISLEAD THE REEFERS & CORRUPTING MY REPUTATION IN FUTURE. U WALKED W/ YR OUR PATH & I'LL WALK MY OWN WAY OR ESLE I'LL WILL CONSULTS MY COMPANY'S ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS FOR ALL THE MATTERS.IF U WISH TO KNOW MY LAWYER FIRM THEN U POST ON TIS THREAD AGAIN & I LET THE MATTERS CARRY ON . (BEAR IN MIND NOT U R RICH ONLY & ALSO DO NOT LOOKED DOWN ON PEOPLE & A PERSON LIKE ME OR GOD WILL PUNISHED U 4 YR DISGRACED ACT & IT IS SHAMED ON U TOO 4 YR ACT).

CHEERS,

AH BOY

HP:82882213

ppl not comfortable with you is becoz of the way you speak...

you talk like a small time gangster......

just a reminder....

mind your words and think before you speak...

if ppl talk to you like how you talk to ppl i don't think you will be happy also right...

ppl not comfortable with you is becoz of the way you speak...

you talk like a small time gangster......

just a reminder....

mind your words and think before you speak...

if ppl talk to you like how you talk to ppl i don't think you will be happy also right...

YA DON'T TEACH YR FATHER HOW TO F..K LAH .

WHY R U ACIDJAZZ GANG HA.

R U THE ADMIN. OR MODS. TO TELLS ME WAT TO DO , U GO & FLY KITE LAH.

SO WAT I'M A GANGSTER!

U MEET ME THEN U KNOW WEATHER I'M OR NOT.

LET ME WARN U ME NOT INTERESTED IN U & FURTHERMORE I DO NOT KNOW U.

IF U WANT TO HV WAR W / ME I'LL SUIT U.

I TINK U DON'T DARE ONE LAH & STAY AWAY FR TIS COS IT DOES NOT INVOLVE U FR THE BEINGING.

GO & FIND OUT 1ST BE4 U POST.

Firstly, could someone close that thread because I think with all the expletives throwing around, it is not good for anyone at all.

And to the person behind all this, for the sake of the community here, please do note that whatever you are posting are spoiling the image of the forum, whether you censor the expletives or use upper case text.

Although I am not involved in any of your dealings, I do not wish to see this forum bearing all these nonsense whether it is from you or any other people. Some of us here have been with SRC through the years and it does hold a place in our hearts so if you want to get back at anyone or gain attention, I'd suggest you do it in private or somewhere else.

Right now, your postings have not only affected your target audience but the members of this club whom I can see are trying to give you good advice. The way I see you reply to these samaritans just comes to show that you are trying to push the limit, to see how far you can go before you get down.

If you just want to have fun and disrupt the well-being of the club, please, we have already seen our share of troublemakers. And do be weary that the law on defamation can apply on online forums too and that you can be tracked via your IP.

I'm sorry to say this as I do not usually put my comments on such incidents anymore but I just cannot tolerate your postings. We do not have to meet you in person to see who you really are but your online persona just shows it all, true or not.

And no, I do not want to call you

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Firstly, could someone close that thread because I think with all the expletives throwing around, it is not good for anyone at all.

And to the person behind all this, for the sake of the community here, please do note that whatever you are posting are spoiling the image of the forum, whether you censor the expletives or use upper case text.

Although I am not involved in any of your dealings, I do not wish to see this forum bearing all these nonsense whether it is from you or any other people. Some of us here have been with SRC through the years and it does hold a place in our hearts so if you want to get back at anyone or gain attention, I'd suggest you do it in private or somewhere else.

Right now, your postings have not only affected your target audience but the members of this club whom I can see are trying to give you good advice. The way I see you reply to these samaritans just comes to show that you are trying to push the limit, to see how far you can go before you get down.

If you just want to have fun and disrupt the well-being of the club, please, we have already seen our share of troublemakers. And do be weary that the law on defamation can apply on online forums too and that you can be tracked via your IP.

I'm sorry to say this as I do not usually put my comments on such incidents anymore but I just cannot tolerate your postings. We do not have to meet you in person to see who you really are but your online persona just shows it all, true or not.

And no, I do not want to call you

AS I SAYS U GUYS R NOTHING BUT GUTLESS LAH!

• SRC Member

Woo, u guys... i admire alot of you guys... no matter how I read and re-read, I can't make sense of what he is trying to say. Looks like English to me...

But from what I can guess, ah-boy wants to date ALL of us out to "talk" ?

How about we ask you to leave your contact number, house address, name, and post a photograph of you right here in this thread? I wanna know people like you. =)

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member
Woo, u guys... i admire alot of you guys... no matter how I read and re-read, I can't make sense of what he is trying to say. Looks like English to me...

But from what I can guess, ah-boy wants to date ALL of us out to "talk" ?

How about we ask you to leave your contact number, house address, name, and post a photograph of you right here in this thread? I wanna know people like you. =)

Dont regret what you had said. Seen ah boy in person, he is a friendly chap but...only to human not "crabs"

• SRC Member
My patience is running thin.

Hi! all,

their intention is clear: to turn this thread into a disruptive thread and let it be closed.

ha ha, i cant imagine there are people this interesting here, i mean what they are doing are interesting.

... typing in all CAP...that was like soooo 90's, i nearly fall off my chairs...

:D:D

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014