Jurong West HDB haunted

Lester

• SRC Member

I still remember when my office phone rang,my wife was on the line saying that she spotted a maisonette in

The Strait Time and it was in Jurong West St42 Blk 547 and the price was attractive!!.

So we arranged a viewing with the agent and bought it on the spot!.

A little bit of history I'm going to mention so that if you came

across similiar case do consider carefully. When we viewed the flat, we found that it was renovated

extensively and we were told that the owner only stayed for a short while and moved out.

When their rented shop unit from HDB arrived, they move to stay upstairs the unit.

Indeed, we did found that it was true when we went over to the shop to place a deposit and signed the sale & purchase agreement.

But we found out later that the owner had the shop all along and they moved out for some reasons.

As the owner had bought the flats from HDB direct, they can't sell the flat yet(5 yrs rule)

so they moved out to a rented flat and later rented a shop unit.

I came to know from neighbours later and that more that 10 families had came & went during these time.

So please checked with the surrounding neighbours before you purchased a flat which now I learn.

Ok! now I will listed all the incidences happened during my two and the half years there.

1) As you know, maisonette go two levels, all the rooms are upstair. As I was watching TV in the hall, I used to see several times a black shadow darting at the stairs.

2) One night after watching TV alone, I think it was about 2.00am and

I was walking past the stairs to go upstair to sleep, I heard a voice(very clear) calling me "Papa!" once and instinctly

I turn my head to my left where the voice came from.

My whole body went cold when there was nothing there at all!. My wife and only daughter were sleeping soundly upstair.

3) It was in the afternoon, my wife was washing her hair in the toilet upstair.

As she was sitting on the stool bending forward holding the shower above her head washing her hair.

Suddenly, she felt that someone gave her a hard push above her head.

She unable to see that time coz her eyes was covered with shampoo. Then immediately, she open

her eyes and call out to my daughter. She found that my daughter was indeed downstair playing in the hall all the time.

4) It was when a new neighbour moved in next door and when they came over to get to know us.

My wife was at the gate chatting with them. And my daughter and I was watching TV in the hall. The next evening after dinner in the hawker

centre, we met them in the lift. Then, during our conversation, they mentioned,

"Where is your boy?" We told them that we only got a daughter but they insisted that they saw themself, my daughter in the hall

watching TV and there was a boy at the staircase playing and he was about 5 yrs old!!. Both husband & wife saw that!.

5) There was one evening at about 10.00pm. I was having my bathupstair

then when I turn to face the wall behind me, I got a shocked!! There was a transparent

figure like a human (don't know gal or guy) moved from one wall to another!.

I was shaking like a leave and naturally used the hot shower spray and spray to that direction.

Nothing happen at all so I quickly rushed out.

6) This last one is the final straw we able to take before we moved

out to our private apartment which happened the tenancy just expires.(Pls note: can only sell after two & the half years for resale flat).

I forgot to mentioned that all this time during the night when we are sleeping in our locked master bedroom, we always heard noises like someone twisting

our room handle and trying to open the door. I did checked many times to no avail.

Ok!...One evening after watching TV, we all went upstair to sleep. As we entered our masteroom,

I wanted to switch on the TV in the room to continue watching the program. We all got a shock!

There was a pair of deep lighted shinning blue eyes on the TV screen.

The TV was not even switch on!!. Just to make sure is not a fault, I even pull out the plug from the socket!!. The pair of eyes was still there!!.

So all of us rush to the second guestroom and locked ourself inside.

Both my wife and daughter are crying like shit. I was also shivering but had to put up a brave front.

While they fallen asleep later, I stayed up till morning. Guess what?....We moved that morning!!.

This is a true incidences witness by three of us! Take care when hunting for a home.

• SRC Member

very interesting and real story :fear:

I'm a horror lover myself and have been in many weird situations before but I've grown to live with it... so I know how u n ur family felt... :look:

At least u've moved to a new place rite :upsidedown:

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

Yeah this should be made known to SPI (I'm a member there too! :lol: )

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

do agree that when comes to buying houses .... be be extra careful and choosy. :D And of coz, since its a true case studies, maybe can refer to SPI for investigations! That will be great case to study!

Maybe next time, when u go back to that place...u can uses a digital camera to shoot those suspected areas / corners..maybe u can see something from there....

Cheers manz!

• SRC Member

Talking abt this haunted house thingy. I recently moved to a jumbo unit in woodlands st 82. My blk is 850 and from my unit I can see blk 852. Let me tell you this is not a cut and paste story. I wonder for a few days and asked friends and neighbours and my sister and bro-in-law also did some research.

What we got was that the whole flat used to be occuppied but due to certain incidents that happen and now it is vacant.

There other stories stating that it was rented to foreign worker which was rented out for a certain time and now renting contract finish it is vacant.

Some say for army excercise, quarantine sars patients and blah blah!!!

I myself went to that blk to have a look everything looks normal but they put a grille on the second floor prevent people from entering and they stop the lift from functioning.

It is kind of freaky when I come to think of it many questions came up. Why nobody live there? What is hdb planning to do abt that blk? Is it really haunted?

Well I can only tell you this. My mother woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. Then she went to check whether my maid close all the windows. She glance at one of the unit and saw that the light inside the unit went on and off. Nobody live there. Only the corridor light are on. So the only way for one unit light to be on is have someone inside!

SO WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS IT???

• SRC Member

Just some kids. Just try to believe it. Heehee.

Ai yah. You do not go disturb "them", they will not disturb you once. Seriously, most of them are just stories.

I personally encounter before. Really, you do not disturb them, they will not disturb you. Just make you cannot sleep only. heehee. :lol:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
Just some kids. Just try to believe it. Heehee.

Ai yah. You do not go disturb "them", they will not disturb you once. Seriously, most of them are just stories.

I personally encounter before. Really, you do not disturb them, they will not disturb you. Just make you cannot sleep only. heehee. :lol:

!@#$..."just make u cannot sleep" that enuff Manzz...I will go crazy!! :P

• SRC Member
!@#$..."just make u cannot sleep" that enuff Manzz...I will go crazy!! :P

ya what. They will not come and "boo" you.

You think you can sleep after experiencing or seeing something out of this world? ;)

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

ya what. They will not come and "boo" you.

You think you can sleep after experiencing or seeing something out of this world? ;)

:lol: true hor...never think of that.. :P

Any info on the exact address?

I remember there was once SPI did an investigation in a flat at Bedok and it was spooky :blink:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif