Sign in to follow this  
Achilles Tang

SRC is the #1 hobby website in Singapore 2005!!!

Been busy but was clearing my inbox when I spotted this in my spam inbox!!

Not sure if I have the time to pick up this award though! ;)

----------------

Hello Achilles

GONG XI FA CAI

My name is Jenny Lau from Hitwise. I had to register as a member as that seemed to be only way to communicate with someone from your organisation.

I am writing to congratulate Singapore Reef Club on your website http://www.sgreefclub.com for having won an Online Performance Award. Your website was the number 1 website in Singapore in the 'Lifestyle - Hobbies and Crafts' category for the year 2005.

An awards evening will be held on February 9 at Rouge in Singapore to celebrate the winners. It would be great if you and your colleagues could attend the event to accept the award.

As well as celebrating your achievement, the evening will provide fantastic networking opportunities as you will be meeting industry professionals and companies who have made successes with their websites. For more information about the event, you can logon to : sg.hitwise.com/onlineawards and book your tickets on the site as well.

Please find attached some info about our methodology, who we are and what we do. Our industry category list is also included for your reference. That could give you an idea who the other winners would be. I'm just a call away if you'd like to find out more.

We look forward to celebrate your success with you and your team on February 9.

Best regards

Jenny

Jenny Lau

Country Manager - Singapore, Hong Kong

Hitwise Pty. Ltd.

32 Maxwell Road #03-07

White House

Singapore 069115

Phone: 800 6162 150

Mobile: +65 9848-7979

sg.hitwise.com

[email protected]

Worldwide: • United States • United Kingdom • Australia • New Zealand • Singapore • Hong Kong

To subscribe to our complimentary monthly newsletter, visit: http://sg.hitwise.com/

The information transmitted may be confidential, is intended only for the person to which it is addressed, and may not be reviewed, retransmitted, disseminated or relied upon by any other persons. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy any paper or electronic copies of this message. Any views expressed in this email communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states otherwise. Hitwise does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the communication is free of errors, virus or interference.

Hi AT,

thats fantastic news! it just goes to show we're all mad people i think- mad about this hobby!

cheers,

ian

wow...so song...perhaps can appear in papers tooo....

That's great news that we are No 1.

Congrats to AT & Team & ALL SG Reef members :D

Last count of memebers at 6000+. Expect membership spike after publicity.

:D congrat ... BTW , members get to share the prize haha... just joking ...

it's a fun site that i benefited almost daily .

What $$$ prize?? I have to spend $80 as entry to go for this award ceremony! :blink:

Hey! the awrd ceremony is todsay rite?

Hope u will b able to make it :)

Hav to agree that this is a really fun site n for the short time of 2 months that i hav been in this club, i really learnt a whole lot of new things that i nvr even knew existed. Plus alot of new ideas for my upcoming tank.

Would like to thank all who hav helped me out throughout this 2 months. :thanks: U ppl hav been gr8!

funny though.

the person from the company should knw ur real name right???

How come call u Achilles??? hmmm :ph34r:

Simple. I never listed my name and contact no. anywhere... ;)

Congrats AT & all mod.

So wat's next? Register as an Official Club? :P

Cheers

JC

What $$$ prize?? I have to spend $80 as entry to go for this award ceremony! :blink:

Congratulations! and i dun think you need to buy tickets la,maybe just for the ppl whom wants to come with you,thats all

Here's what we got

Congratulations again on winning an Online Performance Award. Your website www.arofanatics.com was the number 1 website in the 'Lifestyle - Pets and Animals' category for 2005.

An awards evening is being held on the 9th of February at Rouge in Singapore

to celebrate all of the award winners. It is recommended that a representative from Arofanatics.com attend the awards evening to receive the award. As well as celebrating the achievement of winning an Online Performance Award, the evening will provide a fantastic opportunity to network with the top online marketers in Singapore. These details, plus further information such as what can be expected on the night and the methodology behind the awards can be found at the following website - https://secure.hitwise.com/sg_awards/

To book tickets, log onto the website and click the ‘Book Now’ link.

Multiple tickets can be purchased, so please feel free to invite your

colleagues to this event.

I will also add you to our Top 10 awards list for the quarterly awards as

well as the Hitwise Newsletter list. Let me know how this goes for you.

We look forward to seeing you there and celebrating this achievement with

you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

on +61 3 8530 2475.

Kind regards,

Rebecca Hannon

You mean there are 2 number one? :blink::blink::blink:

Wonder if petfrd/aquaticquotient/aquarealms got it too...

Don't have two No.1 lah...Only the No.1 man thought No.1 site..but kena pecah lobang and back fired... :rolleyes:

Maybe feel threatened lah..... :pinch::pinch:

Don't flame me hor, only my own observation.... :peace:

See At's 1st post is "'Lifestyle - Hobbies and Crafts' category for the year 2005".

Arofantic is in 'Lifestyle - Pets and Animals' category for 2005'

Awards will typically create a lot of categories to increase the number of recipents possible.

Cheers

JC

Don't have two No.1 lah...Only the No.1 man thought No.1 site..but kena pecah lobang and back fired... :rolleyes:

Maybe feel threatened lah..... :pinch::pinch:

Don't flame me hor, only my own observation.... :peace:

Shooting your mouth off so quickly? <_<

Ah, my mistake then...

So many categories. So I guess anyone also can have the award. Just need to be in the correct category.

Shooting your mouth off so quickly? <_<

Pardon me typing it ......wasn't shooting my mouth off, was using a key board.....jus like those "keyboard Heroes"

You paid $80 to attend the award presentation?

If you did , i supposed you would have recieved the special No. 1 website badge to be displayed on line....