Batch 8 - True Perculas

augustine

:D

There seems to be so many of fellow reefers interested in having a pair of babies...

ok... I'll keep this batch 8 til they are old enough for sale.

BUT those interested have to be patient, cos they won't be ready for any main tank with other fishes for at least six months. So unless you can have a dedicated tank, you won't be able to keep these babies.

All those interested in having a pair, PLEASE NOTE.

At this young age, it is impossible to pair of any percs. Don't expect them to be ready for pairing till 8 or 12 months old. So at best, you'll only able to get a few Percs, but not necessary paired.

Those who wants to get a good pair should try Coral Farm. That's where I got mine 4 years back.

;)

Those interested can PM me and those who think they are able to take care of babies, pls indicate clearly.

Let's enjoy this hobby. I want maximum survivability for these babies. No matter what price I sell also cannot compensate all the time and effort put in to breeding and taking care of them. That's why I let go to LFS who can take care of them.

:)

END of the day it lies down to personal satisfaction. :D:D:D

• SRC Member
:bow:

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
cool man .. keep us updated :)

cheers :)

:off::off::off:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:angel:

I LIKE I LIKE.. :yeah::yeah:

your signature man .. spent 5 minutes LMAO :lol::lol:

Ok .. August .. waiting :whistle

lets see .. I bring the wine ok ?? :)

how long more to wait !!!!!!!! kekeke

aquatronica7na.gif

oh my!..DARN CUTE!!

sighs..i was nvr that sucessful with my clowns =(

don't give up. just keep trying. I've also lost quite a lot of batches before any success.

A LOt of time and effort spent in learning and keeping them, but its all worth it. You got to experienced it to understand.

:peace:

• SRC Member

don't give up. just keep trying. I've also lost quite a lot of batches before any success.

A LOt of time and effort spent in learning and keeping them, but its all worth it. You got to experienced it to understand.

:peace:

okie alright!

thanks for the encouragement..

currently trying to spawn my 2 common clown pair..

may get a pair of true percs soon too!

Hi Bro,

Just came across your threads on your endeavour with the clown frys. Congrats!!

My pair of Ocellaris recently started spawning as well. The first batch I noticed was around 2 weeks ago. They were hatched and gone.... :(

Today I noticed that another batch of eggs on my LR. Need some advise from you after reading your success.

I read that it will take approx 1 week for them to hatch? How did you managed to catch them at the right time, and get them up before they are gone?

:thanks:

Hi Bro,

Just came across your threads on your endeavour with the clown frys. Congrats!!

My pair of Ocellaris recently started spawning as well. The first batch I noticed was around 2 weeks ago. They were hatched and gone.... :(

Today I noticed that another batch of eggs on my LR. Need some advise from you after reading your success.

I read that it will take approx 1 week for them to hatch? How did you managed to catch them at the right time, and get them up before they are gone?

:thanks:

Congrats on getting yourself a spawning pair of Ocellaris! Welcome to the club of parenting.. :D:lol::P

Is your pair A. Ocellaris or P. Ocellaris ???

I'm already into the 10th Batch for this year. Batch no.10 just hatched last night.

Will be glad to help you out. Just PM me your contact.

We should meet cos its too long to explain the whole process. Its not just catching the babies, that's the easy part. Its all about keeping the babies alive that matters.

Congrats again and enjoy!

:D

mine also hatch ytd but only 3 survive cus my mama put e fish inside e rotifers tank..

tink salinity bit diff...

opps...

so cute e babies...

one day eat how many meals huh ?

will they eat till stomach explode a not? :thanks:

Don't worry bro. There's more to come.

I'm feeding mine 2 times a day.

They won't eat til explode but you got to make sure you keep water clean.

I do water change everyday.

You mama dump the babies into the rotifers tank!!! ... you are so lucky that the few actually survived....

Best of Luck Bro!!!

Mine pair just laid their 11th batch of eggs for 2006.... but This time i'm going to leave them in the main tank. No choice....Flying off tmr for work and won't be back for quite a while.

;)

• 5 months later...
  • SRC Member

hi!

bro Augustine & bro Horizon! I staring at ur clownfishes and babies, make me stronger my hobby, even though i haven't set up the single tank yet. :bow::cry:

when i actually set up time for my own tank, I'll contact you guys for help! It'll be hoping within next 3~6 months. :P

coz i only have experience with fresh water tank b4. I wanna take time to learn marine set up and keep money to buy those expensive equipments! :pirate:

:off::thanks:

hi!

bro Augustine & bro Horizon! I staring at ur clownfishes and babies, make me stronger my hobby, even though i haven't set up the single tank yet. :bow::cry:

when i actually set up time for my own tank, I'll contact you guys for help! It'll be hoping within next 3~6 months. :P

coz i only have experience with fresh water tank b4. I wanna take time to learn marine set up and keep money to buy those expensive equipments! :pirate:

:off::thanks:

any probs u can PM me

no worries...