Pasir Ris Farm - Opening Hours

Yo Bro...

Hope this helps a bit..

You know of the fish farm just beside the HDB area. Say from TPE near the Industrial area, u turn left to Pasir Ris.

Straight to the end till the corner, u can see fish farm. There is a marine farm inside in.

Name: Reef & Nature

Opening hours: 11am to 7pm daily except Mondays

Contact number: 65842160

Word of advise: Call them up before coming down.

They opens late sometimes..... Ever waited from 11am to 12pm++

Still have not open.....

• SRC Member

Not mentioning about opening hours..... but in terms of closing hours, there isn't really much of a confirm closing timing. below are some conditions i personally experienced.

a) As long as there are still customers, and as long as those shop guys are around, business still continue.

B) on particular days when their shipment arrives, business hours is extended, becuz EVERYONE in the community is shoppng there.

sometimes, shipment is late, so the shop guys wait till very late.

c) there is also another time where i got nothing to do, drive inside lor halus recce a bit, past ah-bengs' and saw the gates opened; lights is still on inside. hopped in for a look (gave them a surprise). VioLa~! They're unpacking a new shipment of VERY breautiful corals/yumas/softies/etc... MOST importantly, I was (and my buddy) was the ONLY customer there and then. can slowly choose.

if u REALLY wanna have a rough gauge of closing timing, I would advise that AFTER 07:30PM, its mostly closed. I would of cuz also advise u make a call first before-hand to check lah~~

then again, its the night prowlers that get to see first-hand of any covet Halus shipments ---- Covet New Shipment Operandi.

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif