Bulk DIY 3-stage DI unit

shootsimon

• SRC Member

1) yongwil 9272 0789

2) ervine 97401381

3) Kelstorm 96520875 (Resin only)

4) jinhui (you got my no.

5) Lazybones 97462058.

6) Blackpuma 98439088 (Hand injured, cannot diy now but like to enjoy MO prices ;) )

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Seems like we only have 5 interested parties. You guys wanna a wait a week more to see how's the response? If not I'll go ahead to fix a date and proceed to purchase the items needed for the session :)

• SRC Member

Bro is it really S$100.00 for the entire set? Including resin? Btw it looks like an RO unit :paiseh: Have you fixed the date yet? I'm interested.

Platax 93638229

ISLANWIDE Doorstep CO2 refill @ $42.00 (5L and below)sms 93638229 now!!!! For larger canisters do enquire:]

• SRC Member
Bro is it really S$100.00 for the entire set? Including resin? Btw it looks like an RO unit :paiseh: Have you fixed the date yet? I'm interested.

Platax 93638229

Its only a $110 max including the resin (1L).

Its a DI unit only. If you want to add the RO it can be done but sorry me no RO lobang :lol:

If you really interested in a RO I might be able to get you a contact regarding this but need to ask him if he is able to help but you will still need a DI unit first before adding a RO to it :lol:

• SRC Member
wah so much work one ah?? :(

Pay $188.88 per unit and you can just use eyepower :ooh:

:lol::D:P

Jokes aside. Its not really that much work. Just some screwing, drilling, cutting and poking that's all. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Jokes aside. Its not really that much work. Just some screwing, drilling, cutting and poking that's all. :eyebrow:

so kinky.. count me in.. :yeah: hahaha :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

1) yongwil 9272 0789

2) ervine 97401381

3) Kelstorm 96520875 (Resin only)

4) jinhui (you got my no.

5) Lazybones 97462058.

6) Blackpuma 98439088 (Hand injured, cannot diy now but like to enjoy MO prices)

7) kelstorm (Pleas Pm me your number)

• SRC Member

Good news guys! We have 10 headcounts liao which means it only be $100 per set. I'll go plan out the date for the session and ordering of parts for 10 sets. If anyone needs additional filter media 1) sediment filter, 2)Carbon Block, 3) Resin in Litres 4)extra housing please PM me.

Here are the list of people joining

1) yongwil

2) ervine

3) jinhui

4) Lazybones

5) Blackpuma

and 5 more bros from another forum joining.

kelstorm joining in the fun :lol:

Will close the bulk DIY registration by this weekend so those interested please hurry :lol:

• SRC Member

Hi guys! Looking at holding the session on the 8th of July Sat at 1pm after lunch meaning have your lunch before you come :lol:

Please state here if you can make it :D

• SRC Member

I'm suggesting that you guys list down your location as some of you don't drive so maybe can get a lift from those staying near your area :D

My place is at Bedok Reservoir View

• SRC Member
any idea how long it would take bro?

You mean the session? The last time we started late at around 2.30pm and the session ended at around 6.30pm. The DIY itself takes only less than 1.5hr but with the talk ###### sing song it lasted till evening. :D That's why I say please have your lunch before you come :lol:

• SRC Member

huh? no lunch or snacks provided ah?? :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
huh? no lunch or snacks provided ah?? :lol:

You incharge of that what :lol:

Don't worry I'll get some drinks and snacks but all are welcome to bring some :P

• SRC Member

Hi guys date would like you guys to feedback if you can make it on the 8th of July 1 pm.

1) yongwil (Woodland St 41, driving, can pick up along the way) Yes

2) ervine ?

3) jinhui ?

4) Lazybones ?

5) Blackpuma ?

6) Platax Yes

and 5 more bros from another forum joining.

kelstorm joining in the fun

• SRC Member

2) ervine ?

3) jinhui ?

4) Lazybones ?

5) Blackpuma (Me OK tentatively, but might change due to work. Stay telok blangah, can give lift for those staying near)

6) Platax Yes

Thanks

• SRC Member

2) ervine ?

3) jinhui ?

4) Lazybones ?

5) Blackpuma (Me OK tentatively, but might change due to work. Stay telok blangah, can give lift for those staying near)

6) Platax Yes

Thanks

2) ervine (ok for me... stay upper serangoon, MIGHT drive not sure)

3) jinhui ?

4) Lazybones ?

6) Platax Yes