SRC T-shirt

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

the latest designs in black blue and so would look better if the logo was on the back instead of the front... the front will go with a small logo i think... looks a little odd with such a big logo at the front..

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

Hey...I remembered making for a camp and the supplier is able to give me coloured sleeves. Wanna try out the option of having the T-shirt in a different colour from the sleeve? Would look nice...

I prefer the clownfish in my first design... there's really not much diff... except the colour of this one is more orangey.

Same pix with clownfish pix chosen by me... post-4-1065891649.jpg

Changed to this clownfish pix....

post-4-1065931590.jpg

• SRC Member

It's the eyes I tell you! The eyes... :nc:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Reminds me of the bone collector...

Err.. fuEl.. .that's me... ;)

It's hard to please everyone... I suggest a few designs so we can cater to different groups and likes...

Personally, I like the bone design... not becoz I am a bone collector but it speaks the message loud and clear...

Can I suggest we keep it simple? Go minimalist

Design #1 looks cool, but at the back ... how about just our URL printed tastefully

If I may also, perhaps not too many colours as it would be more costly. Recommend channelling the cash towards quality material, it'll look more professional and credible.