SRC no government?

Jameshong

Hi Admin & Mod,

Nowsaday, It's seem that SRC is under no government state leh ;) .

There are more & more spams invaded into this club <_< . Can Admin or Mod do something about it :angry: ?

Thanks.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member
yeah, i noticed that there are a lot of spam. however, most of the spam is cleared within a day. im sure there are mods taking care of this forum

yes usually clear within a day or 2 after the report

but so far it seem nothing was done to the most recent 2

mods n admins need a life too keke

cny coming n im sure they must be busy

lets wait a couple more days ;)

• SRC Member

Guys and gals, you could help out with informing the undesired thread by clicking the 'Report Post ' tabs found in every thread. That way, the admin or mod might notice the undesirable thread when they enter the forum or open their e-mail. They could then do something about the thread. Mods I understand do not read every thread in the forum, they might have skipped a few section due to time and might miss these undesirable thread. So, everyone here could help by reporting those undesirable thread. Let's make the forum clean as the country name is associated with the forum. We do not want others to think that this local forum can be taken advantage of. Quite malu you know, outsider thinking this local forum is run down especially the country name being prominently displayed.

Hope this helps! :)

• SRC Member
Guys and gals, you could help out with informing the undesired thread by clicking the 'Report Post ' tabs found in every thread. That way, the admin or mod might notice the undesirable thread when they enter the forum or open their e-mail. They could then do something about the thread. Mods I understand do not read every thread in the forum, they might have skipped a few section due to time and might miss these undesirable thread. So, everyone here could help by reporting those undesirable thread. Let's make the forum clean as the country name is associated with the forum. We do not want others to think that this local forum can be taken advantage of. Quite malu you know, outsider thinking this local forum is run down especially the country name being prominently displayed.

Hope this helps! :)

yes i report whenever i see those threads ;)

and ya do agree its quite malu if those where not clean up :paiseh:

You're right. It's irritating but spammers usually only target high-traffic sites.

We have been very busy deleting such posts and yes, we certainly do have busy lives and careers.

• SRC Member

just to add a note tt the ang mohs are super against us. i have encountered many incidents where they discriminate SG ppl just becoz they are from SG. seems like we have a bad reputation as reefers leh ... so ya .. we must buck up !

dun worry mods, we understand tt you guys are busy.. maybe can appoint some responsible and active fellows to be forum police ? just an idea..

Frankly quite a few of us SRC members have been trying to build up our SG profile in the past... quite well too, with a few TOTMs from SG!

But all that has been overshadowed by the Ugly Singaporeans, who will shamelessly hide before their keyboards and washing dirty linen overseas/creating ugly rumours/smearing competitors/SRC without a thought that they create a bad impression on the whole country by their loutish behaviour.

Funny I don't see this kind of behaviour happening anywhere else but in SG. Some of us really have to learn a lot about civil manners. :(

Maybe so but that's probably stereotyped

We've seen our fair share of adults behaving like that too ;)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
ya i agree bros..

too many craps and spam

toking abt penis enlargement and stuff..

and no mods is doing anything abt it..

Yah lor so much useless stuff, if I enlarge somemore cannot wear shorts liao. minimum must burmuders. ROTFL. :peace:

-sry off topic.

Getting worse liao..! :ph34r:

Now...top ###### picture posted at GERENAL REEFKEEPNG THREAD! :( !! if still dun control..maybe full ###### with action also will be coming soon lor! :sick:

It's not healthy for those young reefer, pls mod and admin stand up and do something or seek some IT expert for advice , else soon or later it'll getting worse to bad :cry: .

This is my first website that i began the marine hobby since 2003, so I hope more and more reefer coming in instead of leaving from here :cry2: .

Hope Boss know what i mean.

Thanks.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Wouldn't it be more productive for you to just report these spam post as opposed to gripe about it here on this thread? :huh:

Although i would agree that spam is getting more rampant, i also notice that they do get removed fairly quickly...but understand that mods aren't patrolling the every thread every second of every day...so give them some slack will ya...just report the thread and let them get to it... ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef