Need Live Rotifers

junyong84

• SRC Member

Hi bros & sis,

I was wondering if anyone has any spare live rotifers that he/she is willingly to spare or sell to me? I need it within this week!

My true perculas has just spawned the 2nd time within 2 weeks and this time round I am determined to try raising the babies. The 1st batch of eggs were eaten up though...

Please help or suggest something!

• 3 months later...
Hi bros & sis,

I was wondering if anyone has any spare live rotifers that he/she is willingly to spare or sell to me? I need it within this week!

My true perculas has just spawned the 2nd time within 2 weeks and this time round I am determined to try raising the babies. The 1st batch of eggs were eaten up though...

Please help or suggest something!

Hi fren,

Had the same problem when my true perculas started spawning. Witnessed the fries wriggling on the rock mass n later swimming free. No rotifers available n brine shrimps didn't work. That was 4 yrs ago. Now u can buy rotifers at the marine dealers in Pasir Ris or try Awarna.

Good luck.

Finbir

• 5 months later...
  • SRC Member

In the North or Western area in S'pore, where can we get live Rotifer and the starter kit for culturing them.

For feeding of clownfish fry, beside live rotifer, any alternative?

:bow:

• 2 weeks later...