WTS 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank with cabinet

• SRC Member

Hi,

I wish to sell off my 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank with Chengai wood cabinet. 12mm glass with reinforced edges and top bracing. The safest tank you can get. This tank was custom built by Lim Han Teck for $1500.

Selling only $600. Can arrange for delivery at your own additional cost.

Please call or sms me directly to arrange viewing. Only serious buyers only please. Do not reply here as I don't log in at all.

Please call me at HP: nine 7 nine five two 8 3 0

Thanks

Photos below.

post-10-1193667693.jpg

Hi Ivan,

Was just talking about you with Morgan a few days ago. :o Hope this is for another bigger project to come.

Upz for your sale. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Juz a few question, the sump is accessible only from the side openings? Is this tank used for Marine or Fwater setup?

the tank has 2 doors in the front, the side door is an additional door.

it was a former marine tank, can still be used for marine, fresh or anything u want

• SRC Member

Ok thats it. Highest offer above $200 secures the tank. As I am moving house soon I cannot wait anymore.

If no good offers by the 25th Nov, I'm closing this sale and giving the tank to a friend.

You should know this tank is worth much much more than this. Its high quality glass with eurobracing and reinforced edges. Cabinet is chengai wood rot resistant and termite resistant. White epoxy paint is used instead of cheap laminates which will peel once water touches it.

Btw the front has 2 doors which can be opened just like any other cabinet door. The side is a removeable panel which was removed when I took the photo. It can be replaced.

Please sms me your offers and name. I'll let you know if you are the highest bidder.

To look at photos of my tank when it was set up please click my signature below.

• SRC Member

I can't believe the people who are offering me less than $200. The tank cabinet itself is already worth more than $200 as a 2nd hand. :shock:

Please read carefully.

HIGHEST OFFER ABOVE $200 BY 25TH NOV CLOSES DEAL. I am expecting to close the deal at least above $300 otherwise I would rather give it to my friend. :peace:

Current highest offer is $220. I will not bother to respond to those low ballers. You really should NOT be keeping marine setup if you are thinking of such low prices for the tank itself. Seriously. Marine setup is not a cheap hobby to get into. Please do proper research on tanks and setup. :angry:

The rest who are interested can view the tank first before offering. So far those who have seen it commented it is in great condition but were into freshwater setup.

SMS me or contact me at 97952830. Do not pm me as I seldom log in.

Thanks.

;)

• SRC Member
I can't believe the people who are offering me less than $200. The tank cabinet itself is already worth more than $200 as a 2nd hand. :shock:

Please read carefully.

HIGHEST OFFER ABOVE $200 BY 25TH NOV CLOSES DEAL. I am expecting to close the deal at least above $300 otherwise I would rather give it to my friend. :peace:

Current highest offer is $220. I will not bother to respond to those low ballers. You really should NOT be keeping marine setup if you are thinking of such low prices for the tank itself. Seriously. Marine setup is not a cheap hobby to get into. Please do proper research on tanks and setup. :angry:

The rest who are interested can view the tank first before offering. So far those who have seen it commented it is in great condition but were into freshwater setup.

SMS me or contact me at 97952830. Do not pm me as I seldom log in.

Thanks.

;)

up for you bro.

upzz for u my friend....

sadly some people dont value the money and effort u put in your tank.

well hope to see u sell to a good buyer.

P.S. tank is super re-enforced with glass and black silicon. can bloody jump in it with your partner, and still wont break