peacemaker's office nano 2

peacemaker

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bro,

for your current this (this one) what lightings are you currently running it under? zoas look really coloured up under them (: and great zoas you got there (: and perhaps can you send me a PM? wish to trade some of mine with you (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
zoa very nice!

Thanks!

hey bro,

for your current this (this one) what lightings are you currently running it under? zoas look really coloured up under them (: and great zoas you got there (: and perhaps can you send me a PM? wish to trade some of mine with you (:

I'm still running it under T5s, 2x ATI Aqua-Blue Special, 1x ATI Blue Plus & 1x ATI Actinic. Everything you see are really just frag size, so I'm definitely not ready for trades just yet. I'll post when I have some that are grown out. ^_^

Nice zoas!!! :eyebrow:

Thanks! How are your zoas doing? Its time to consolidate orders again~ :whistle

haa no problem bro

and ohh, nice zoas u have there =)

Haha... How's your half doing? :eyebrow:

I'm still running it under T5s, 2x ATI Aqua-Blue Special, 1x ATI Blue Plus & 1x ATI Actinic. Everything you see are really just frag size, so I'm definitely not ready for trades just yet. I'll post when I have some that are grown out. ^_^

It's amazing how you are running with T5s and the zoas look good haha (: I am running on T5s too but sadly the colours of the zoas have paled out.

Any addictive you add into the system? haha (: and for trades, no problem bro. I am open to trades anytime unless my colonies are too small for trades. Just lost some great colonies to low sg level. rahh :(

Nonetheless, great tank! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
It's amazing how you are running with T5s and the zoas look good haha (: I am running on T5s too but sadly the colours of the zoas have paled out.

Any addictive you add into the system? haha (: and for trades, no problem bro. I am open to trades anytime unless my colonies are too small for trades. Just lost some great colonies to low sg level. rahh :(

Nonetheless, great tank! :D

Zoas are like girlfriends... all sweet and rosy one moment, and they just turn 180o on you the next moment. :upsidedown:

Try lowering them or provide some shade... I've noticed some do not do well with strong lights. Also, they do better when they are closer to the "blue" lights.

I do not dose anything at the moment. Just water changes. Surprisingly, it yielded better results as compared to dosing all kinds of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Peace, no more updates of your tank?

Haha... kinda jammed packed right now, so nothing new. More of sad news though... quite a few of my fishes died. I'm still clueless to the sudden plunge in their health, when my corals are doing better. The peppermint and cleaner shrimps are doing very well too, so I'm doubtful of water quality issues, but I did not perform any test to confirm this. Now, I'm left with only my firefish goby. Casualties are as follows:

True percs x2

Hector's goby x1

Neon goby (hybrid) x2

All these are within one month. Percs have been with me for almost a year. I won't be getting any fishes anytime soon until things are more stabilized. <_<

Just did an 80% water change and a thorough scrubbing of my tank. Algae was in full bloom... love the super clean tank now. Will be exploring vodka dosing some time... still need to read up more about it.