LFS??

alloysius

Quality fishes, gd stuffs...can try ML at Hong Leong Garden and Coral Farm at Lim Chu Kang

Corals, LPS.... can try our sponser BioOcean(gd solid price)

... LCK 1** also can lah

;) ...SPS...quality acros must get from PR lah...you pay for wat U

get :lol:

By the way....giving credit..go ahead and name the LFS...but when you have adverse opinions abt certain LFS...do the forum owner a favour...dun list their name like that...unless you are wiling to leave your name and contact behind when the LFS bosses come knocking :lol:

we are here to share our reefing exp and encourage/recognise gd LFS for bringing us those wonderful stuffs :nc:

Maybe you guys would like to recommend some fish shops that are reliable and trustworthy..

so we know where is the best place to get medicines, livestocks.

(btw, pls don't talk bout ReBorn----> Fishes of lousy health

Paradise Reef---> very The costly...) :eyebrow:

Erm first you need to know why PR commmand so high price(which i dun really think so at all) and what type of coral they carry........

You can ask ard here, the are one lfs which carry quality sps coral and many reefers here have bought plenty from them...... BTW i bought plenty too and i even bought fishes from them, and i find teir price rather reasnable and competitive

And if you really want to mention the name of a certain lfs, PLS cencored their name and do the moderator a favor and also yourself a favor .

• 2 weeks later...