Sale @ LCK 110

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the yumas are really really nice! $15 a polyp.... too bad i didn't have enough money. if not, sure buy them. Oh, there're some sps left too. i think most of the nice ones snapped up bby those early birds last night. thankfully still have a couple of nice ones left. Not forgetting the white pumping xenias. Lovely!!! some alveoporas and christmas tree worms too. The christmas trees are really nice. Unlike those brown ones we normally see, it's got a tinch of purple...selling pretty cheap in my opinion....

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

Cheap? Wow amn. U are rich my friend. :blink:

say cheap because if i understand correctly, lck yuma are of quite good quality and it was selling something like $25 per polyp previously. Not the same as those selling for $30-$35 per rock type.

So $15 compared to $25 is cheap isn't it ? :P

If rich, buy car already :P

if you have been collecting yumas for a while. You'll definitely see the diff between those $25 one rock kind and the $25 per frag kind. The yumas are different, the more exp ones has thicker cap and the bubbles are bigger and more prominent.. :lol:

• SRC Member

wow, now u got me excited :yeah::yeah::yeah:

where ? where ?

pls share here or u can pm me.

:thanks:

Actually, I normally ask the LFS/farm to sell me their display tanks yuma. They are always bright in colors and heathy. Guess I'll have to go get one of those from LCK and compare the quality now.

Cheers

• SRC Member

Actually, I normally ask the LFS/farm to sell me their display tanks yuma. They are always bright in colors and heathy. Guess I'll have to go get one of those from LCK and compare the quality now.

Cheers

they actualy sell their stuff from their display tank.

the yumas are really really nice! $15 a polyp.... too bad i didn't have enough money. if not, sure buy them. Oh, there're some sps left too. i think most of the nice ones snapped up bby those early birds last night. thankfully still have a couple of nice ones left. Not forgetting the white pumping xenias. Lovely!!! some alveoporas and christmas tree worms too. The christmas trees are really nice. Unlike those brown ones we normally see, it's got a tinch of purple...selling pretty cheap in my opinion....

Nope is last morning :lol::lol::lol:

Dear All,

Went LCK 110 this evening, nothing much left. Previous sales items mostly gone...left with "not so desirable" few pieces. :cry2:

But "Ah Keong" says the clams and fishes from Hawaii will come by this Saturday. They may hold another sale...... :idea:

Good night ! :snore:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

PsyChic ReAding (310) 882-6330 Love SpElls in Utah, UT Get Your Loved One Back to Regain Your Happiness Using Stronger Love Spells That Work

2. 0

Marriage Love Spells in Bridgeport, CT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

3. 0

Authentic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Connecticut, CT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

4. 0

Pow℮rful LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Oregon, OR To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Stronger Love Spells in Portland, OR (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution