wtb phyto cultures....

chinmo

• SRC Member

hi guys, i nid to get live pyhto cultures..... anybody have excesss, pls pm me. Thanks! :rolleyes:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

the starter kit in dish or in a white box? wanted to get yesterdae, but ah b** said no stock for the f2 micro fertilizer. :(

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

u can find started kits at reborn.... but they just left it on the shelf.. makes me wonder about how "fresh" they are... hm....

BTW, its from florida farms... so should be good stuff... and it cost something like 40+ to 60+ bucks for a pack... can't rem exactly how much

I bought the starter's kit "u Grow" at $35 at Reb**n. But the fertiliser too little. Have to wait 2 weeks for next shipment arrive. I think order direct from Florida Farm is cheaper. Bought the mass micro algae grow.

Good if you can grow the algae in coke bottle, with the rigid airline tube. Bought the airline tubes from kallang fish shop in front of boon keng mrt. I bought all of rigid airline tube. The shop has to restock again.

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

I have f/2 fertilser for phyto cultures. Bought Mass pack. I have to mix them and get about 3 liters. Anybody needs the F/2, let me know. Mixing it today. I only need 1 litre only. Would sell the other 2 litres very cheap :o . Or may be 500ml per bottle (max 4).

PM me. Thanks.

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
I have f/2 fertilser for phyto cultures. Bought Mass pack. I have to mix them and get about 3 liters. Anybody needs the F/2, let me know. Mixing it today. I only need 1 litre only. Would sell the other 2 litres very cheap :o . Or may be 500ml per bottle (max 4).

PM me. Thanks.

Rocky BOy,

U still have how much ur selling and wer to collect? :P:P:P

• 9 years later...