OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Courtesy of BlueHarbor

This will be a rare hybrid... Cos there are only two species in the sub genus of Paracentropyge...

Paracentropyge venustus X Paracentropyge multifasciata

I currently have one of each in my tank... Haha...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

This will be a rare hybrid... Cos there are only two species in the sub genus of Paracentropyge...

Paracentropyge venustus X Paracentropyge multifasciata

I currently have one of each in my tank... Haha...

There's one more in paracentropyge, the supremely rare peppermint angel (centropyge boylei).

Try breeding your venustus and multibar.. the fries will fetch a high price!

There's one more in paracentropyge, the supremely rare peppermint angel (centropyge boylei).

Try breeding your venustus and multibar.. the fries will fetch a high price!

Oh ya... Missed that one out...

Haha.. Must get my Venustus to eat readily first... Now still a bit picky in eating...

Member of:

The two Venustus Hybrid is two different pieces right? Wonder what is the price tag for them...

Think should be the same piece as both pic taken from fish shop in Japan. Hmm as for price.. definitely super high and we'll never be able to see this fish in spore also.

Think should be the same piece as both pic taken from fish shop in Japan. Hmm as for price.. definitely super high and we'll never be able to see this fish in spore also.

Think is two different one... You look at the pattern, it is different... Think it is worth the price to get a one of a kind lor... Unless we can get someone who can breed it...

Member of:

Think is two different one... You look at the pattern, it is different... Think it is worth the price to get a one of a kind lor... Unless we can get someone who can breed it...

V sharp eye.. yap pattern different so mux be different fish unless the fish changes pattern everytime.

Yap if i ever own one (that's if can afford it of course) i'l sure open my house as a public aquarium for pple to come visit and admire the fish.

V sharp eye.. yap pattern different so mux be different fish unless the fish changes pattern everytime.

Yap if i ever own one (that's if can afford it of course) i'l sure open my house as a public aquarium for pple to come visit and admire the fish.

Thats means there is a chance to get other pieces bah... Haha.. Since can get 2 in Japan liao.. Any idea if they were sold?

Member of:

• SRC Member
Thats means there is a chance to get other pieces bah... Haha.. Since can get 2 in Japan liao.. Any idea if they were sold?

you should know better that any rare pieces will go to japan first, after them there are hk and europe. its quite impossible for local lfs to get such rare piece..

:)

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

you should know better that any rare pieces will go to japan first, after them there are hk and europe. its quite impossible for local lfs to get such rare piece..

:)

totally agree.. all the super rare like carmabi, boylei, mowbrayi, hawaii ventralis, conspic, joculator, gem tang, interruptus, clarions, hotumatua are all shipped to Japan, where locally we'll prob see only one in 5 years or some will never ever be seen. Hybrid so rare is even more needless to say, we can only remain to admire the pictures!

• SRC Member
totally agree.. all the super rare like carmabi, boylei, mowbrayi, hawaii ventralis, conspic, joculator, gem tang, interruptus, clarions, hotumatua are all shipped to Japan, where locally we'll prob see only one in 5 years or some will never ever be seen. Hybrid so rare is even more needless to say, we can only remain to admire the pictures!

conspic, interruptus if got money i think shouldnt be hard to get. but the others might be a problem as they are never plenty in supply..

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg