OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Sponsor

Look like jactator.

Anyway did u get the axiologus at Iwarna? It's still there i believe.

Yep still there. I'm so tempted to adopt it if no one else does! Such beautiful patterns around the eyes.

Distributor for Fauna Marin, Reed Mariculture, Reef Nutrition, APBreed, Dr G's Mariculture, Florida Aquafarms, Repashy Superfoods, New Era Aquaculture.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

how they manage to get pthirophagus cleaner wrasse!??

isn't it banned? i don't see them anymore!

Exactly! That's wat makes the shipment more amazing.

Japan also is still getting rainbow cleaner.

On the other hand we have not seen rainbow cleaner for more than two years ever since it was banned.

Look like jactator.

Anyway did u get the axiologus at Iwarna? It's still there i believe.

It replaces jactator in the indo pacific but it is rarely being imported..

Damn, I din walk in to iwarna cos too far in... Why din you get it???

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

It replaces jactator in the indo pacific but it is rarely being imported..

Damn, I din walk in to iwarna cos too far in... Why din you get it???

Cos after thinking for a while i don't think i want a canthigaster in my small tank. They may nip the ventral fins of my anthias.

It's v nice! Go get it!

Cos after thinking for a while i don't think i want a canthigaster in my small tank. They may nip the ventral fins of my anthias.

It's v nice! Go get it!

Actually they are quite tame unlike what most article say that they will nip at fishes fins... Maybe it depends on the species as well...

I might, depends if this two gets along well...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

iwarna used to have a pair of black clown and a rainbow cleaner wrasse in 1 of the smaller DT

fall in love with the 3 fish

got a pair of nice misbar blackie

didnt know the rainbow cleaner are banned

looks like it can only be a dream for me :(

iwarna used to have a pair of black clown and a rainbow cleaner wrasse in 1 of the smaller DT

fall in love with the 3 fish

got a pair of nice misbar blackie

didnt know the rainbow cleaner are banned

looks like it can only be a dream for me :(

Rainbow cleaner is banned and it should be banned. Becos there's no way to keep them alive.

Many years ago when it is a staple in hawaii shipment, i always try and try until i kill about 3 to 4 fishes i stopped trying.

previously tried 3-4 common cleaner, all KOed

this time with an AT, my first cleaner wrasse survived for more than 3 months already

maybe having an ich fish helps in success rate

The normal cleaner is a little more possible to keep alive. Do note that cleaner wrasse does not eat whitespots(ich), so the ich has got nothing to do with its survival. With many big fishes the cleaner wrasse will have more fishes to "clean" and hence keep its diet sustained.

Anyway here is a video of one of my favourite fishes: Rainfordia Opercularis. This time it is a pair and is shipped to Thailand.

I LOVE Cocos lemonpeels, although I've never seen one. What's the story with this one? I think it's the first photo of the Cocos-peel with the juvenile spot on the side.

Only one cocos lemonpeel has came in to Singapore and it was stuck there for may months because i was not willing to pay the same price as a joculator for it. And i ended up getting a joculator.

It is nice but i believe in the states and other countries cocos lemonpeel is barely half the asking price of a joculator. So i dun understand why the cocos lemon was sold the same price as joculator here.

The photo of the juvenile was taken from a japanese online LFS. It is v rare to see a juvenile, but i believe i've posted a juvenile cocos lemonpeel before, so this makes it a second photo that i've found.

• Senior Reefer

I LOVE Cocos lemonpeels, although I've never seen one. What's the story with this one? I think it's the first photo of the Cocos-peel with the juvenile spot on the side.

cocos lemonpeels are rare, but they have appeared before

but are always expensive and i've never seen the juveniles.

this isn'st the first cocos- lemonpeel with the juvenile spot. i think it's the 2nd one we've posted here.

still extremely rare to see a small sized one like this!