Fish Food

alex_gan

• SRC Member
Hi Member,

Not sure you guy's know or not....reborn selling mysis shrimp & brime shrimp only at $1.50 per packet. If you buy a box consist of 12 packet additional 2.00 discount.

Quite cheap leh....

I tried to get the mysis, but always no stock. :(

Seems like foreign reefers uses blood worms....have any tried...

I know bS has little to no nutrients...but gd to get fishes start eating :lol:

• SRC Member

Huh $5.50? That's like so super expensive!! Usually typical LFS would only sell for $2... Erm...

Oh yah... wanted to ask about forzen brine shrimp. On the frozen packet they wrote 'fortified with vitamins'... So although live brine has virtually no nutrients, forzen brine is to an extent beneficial cause they're added with vitamins and nutrients right? Just curious..

• SRC Member

Ya, recently I bought 1 pallet (not box which has ard 10-12 pallets) of frozen mysis shrimp that has about 20 cubes (can't remember the exact number of cubes) at LFS at $1.50. Takes time for my fish to eat it, but once onz, they love it.

Remember read somewhere that most crustaceans, bs included, has some reddish pigment in their shell that helps in enhancing the colors of the fish. Not sure if this is true. Pls correct me if not.

• 3 weeks later...