The return of my 4x2x2.5(h) FOWLR after about 2 years

samchenz

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur emperor angel colour very unusual? or isit the camera. whatever it is its dam nice. turqoise?

Hi Lemon,

Sad to say, the emperor did not make it and went up the car. :cry2:

My mistake for buying a specimen with sunken stomach, did not spot it earlier.

• Senior Reefer
Hi Lemon,

Sad to say, the emperor did not make it and went up the car. :cry2:

My mistake for buying a specimen with sunken stomach, did not spot it earlier.

so sorry to hear for ur loss. that was a really beautiful specimen (the colour was very unusual? isit camera or normal lol)

at least u did the best u can. and that is a very good way to entice butterflies and angels to feed BTW. a clam split open, or on a shell. most fussy eaters will go crazy for that.

brilliant idea!! when do u get the all plastic peg?

Hi andyboss,

Can buy from those shops that sells everything under sun...usually the shop keeps playing the same announcements that they are selling cheap due to recession blah blah blah....

Anyway I got it from such a shop at Toa Payoh.....the stretch of "shop house" leading to the TPY library. :)

so sorry to hear for ur loss. that was a really beautiful specimen (the colour was very unusual? isit camera or normal lol)

at least u did the best u can. and that is a very good way to entice butterflies and angels to feed BTW. a clam split open, or on a shell. most fussy eaters will go crazy for that.

Think it could be the flash that kind of brightens the hue.

Anyway....will definitely get another one later on..

Ya...was happy the clam worked....funny thing is after prying open 5 to 6 clams so far.....all came with a mini crab inside! :ph34r:

• Senior Reefer
Think it could be the flash that kind of brightens the hue.

Anyway....will definitely get another one later on..

Ya...was happy the clam worked....funny thing is after prying open 5 to 6 clams so far.....all came with a mini crab inside! :ph34r:

isit? i dunno about that haha! but i ever wash sotong to feed my fish, and found those half digested fish inside the sotong stomach. poor sad creatures din even finish their meal and kena catch bring market hahaha

isit? i dunno about that haha! but i ever wash sotong to feed my fish, and found those half digested fish inside the sotong stomach. poor sad creatures din even finish their meal and kena catch bring market hahaha

haha ...right seen that before....the one i saw was somewhat like a silver-ish coloured sardine inside the sotong..

Opened another lala (clam) and found another "crab" residing inside :ph34r: . The alien looking crab already dead as the lala was kept in the fridge. The previous ones were all alive when i first bought the lala!

Looks like the eyes were not developed yet...(one minute after this photo was taken....it is already in the mouth of the Harlequin Tuskfish :eyebrow: )

Anyway, when I went back to Sheng Siong today, all the lala already sold....think likely the tze char stall already bought them! (i know because my neighbourhood tze char stall staff always frequent SS to buy stock. I guess customers will have addition crustaceans on their dinner plate :sick: )

Anyone know whats this alien crab..... :)

post-2088-1239551597.jpg

has it eaten mysis and other normal food already? since now it gained appetite u can try mysis? abit troublesome to feed it lala lol.

I agree with u. It kind of ignored the mysis even when i drop one cube into the tank

My next step is to freeze a cube of mysis in the empty lala shell.

Now in the freezer...ready to use later in the day.

Hopefully, it will come to appreciate mysis..... :)

• Senior Reefer
I agree with u. It kind of ignored the mysis even when i drop one cube into the tank

My next step is to freeze a cube of mysis in the empty lala shell.

Now in the freezer...ready to use later in the day.

Hopefully, it will come to appreciate mysis..... :)

yea haha! thats good. can try to "trick" him. actually when i buy lalas. i like to throw 2-3 inside my tank and let them live in the sand. when i need them ill just dig them up from inside my tank to feed fish. lol >.<

Hi andyboss,

Can buy from those shops that sells everything under sun...usually the shop keeps playing the same announcements that they are selling cheap due to recession blah blah blah....

Anyway I got it from such a shop at Toa Payoh.....the stretch of "shop house" leading to the TPY library. :)

Is it the shp beside Bengawan Solo?

Announcement like .......reccession..all stuff selling cheap and must clear so that they got money to pay distributor..blah blah blash...etc

Am I rright :eyebrow: ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Is it the shp beside Bengawan Solo?

Announcement like .......reccession..all stuff selling cheap and must clear so that they got money to pay distributor..blah blah blash...etc

Am I rright :eyebrow: ?

:D You are right bro.