LFS Update and Shipments - 15 Jun to 21 Jun 09

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
thanks for the information. Now i am comtemplating whether should i buy already =)

Hey Hammy,

I think you better decide fast becasue I am feeling a little "rich" and itchy fingers may pop down there to grab it at those price...........as mentioned, the fish is in very good condition.

Hey Hammy,

I think you better decide fast becasue I am feeling a little "rich" and itchy fingers may pop down there to grab it at those price...........as mentioned, the fish is in very good condition.

today is closed =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

Almost all of my fishes are from SL. Do agree that their prices are steeper but at least l don't have to worry much about fishes not eating pellets, dying a few days later or spreading diseases/parasites, and they will test feed with pellets. The way they care for every fish, even the cheap ones, speak for itself, unlike others that cramped all fishes into a small compartment or worse, never even bother to feed them.

• SRC Member
There were around 8-10 pieces at 11am today..

thks, just called steven only 1 pc left nia.....perhaps skip this round n wait for his next shipment.....gonna do a proper cycling this time round. haha always too kanchiong to add fishes too soon.

Thanks hammy for the heads-up. otherwise will have to waste a trip there. Cheers

hey blenny,

look like i will race with u tomolo =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Saw these in lck's display tank..

post-14934-1245653895.jpg

Some kind of deepwater fish.. not sure what species..

very nice...r the fishes for sale?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member
hey blenny,

look like i will race with u tomolo =)

Hey Hammy,

I've lost the race even before it has started. Will be in Video conference whole day and don't expect to get out till 2000hrs.

watch out for those reading all these post and keeping quiet. Don't miss this miss. I sincerely believe it is in very good shape and condition.

Do post it when in your tank.

P.S. Watch out for the SG difference between SL water and those in your tank. They ae running on much lower SG levels.

• SRC Member
Looking for super sun coral, anyone know where got sell?

lck got like more then 500pcs there the last time i was there

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• SRC Member
Thanks! Juz Purchase 2 super sun juz now from lck during my lunch time :)

now how much ar? last time i check was 1 blue and 1 red per pc

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• SRC Member

just came back from kim sotong ...lots of exotic pratas, blastos (which i have grab the nice and fat ones :idea: ), brains, nice pui pui bubbles :ooh: , cherry acan lord :ooh: , acan maximas (saw one with 3 heads, solid red colour :shock: ), small size gonios, nano octo and hammers, etc...wallet a bit dry liao...and lots of Chalice aka Echinophyllia...but these are agressive...mine ate 2 of my acan heads... :cry2:

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

:whistle WAH !...U never 'pan chance' ah ??? :eyebrow:

just came back from kim sotong ...lots of exotic pratas, blastos (which i have grab the nice and fat ones :idea: ), brains, nice pui pui bubbles :ooh: , cherry acan lord :ooh: , acan maximas (saw one with 3 heads, solid red colour :shock: ), small size gonios, nano octo and hammers, etc...wallet a bit dry liao...and lots of Chalice aka Echinophyllia...but these are agressive...mine ate 2 of my acan heads... :cry2:

• SRC Member
:whistle WAH !...U never 'pan chance' ah ??? :eyebrow:

no worries...i only bought the blastos....my CFO will chop me into pieces if i grab the acan lords and maxima...i keep giving robin excuses that my tank is too full...my eyes can't get away from the acan lords.

l7304smr.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

***+256779892164 Bring back my husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend #USA CANADA SPAIN MEXICO NEWYORK UK MANCHESTER

2. 0

$% +256779892164 EFFECTIVE AND APPROVED LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK IMMEDIATELY GET BACK MY HUSBAND/WIFE/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND IN 72HRS MAMA HADIJA IN USA UK SINGAPORE CHINA JAPAN THAILAND

3. 0

#Quick love-spells-in-Alaska- #USA-+256779892164-return-a-lost-amar Reconciliation✅

4. 0

@+256779892164 AFRICAN TRADITIONAL HEALER - POWERFUL BINDING LOVE SPELL MOST POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK INSTANT LOST LOVE SPELLS IN USA UK CANADA AUSTRALIA SINGAPORE JAPAN KUWAIT MAMA HADIJA POWERFUL SPELL CASTER +256779892164

5. 0

LOST LOVE SPELLS IN USA, +256779892164 AMERICA LONDON, UK (+256779892164) GET LOST LOVER BACK INSTANTLY THE MOST AUTHENTIC LOVE SPELLS ARE THE MOST RELIABLE SOURCE YOU CAN RELY ON?!!!!!1. STOP CHEATING MAMA HADIJA LOVE SPELLS