clownfish galore

ambystoma82

Personally I don't really find platinum clowns attractive. They seem to be more silver than white. I rather go for white ocellaris. :score:

One of my pairs. Had the pairs for months already.

snc00210.jpg

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Supporter

Yeah... Got more nicer and better grade one right?

The nicer ones have found good homes. :yahoo:

wow.. Fuel are they a mated pair yet??

What happens if you pair one of those with a Ocellaris Black ? :chair:

• Senior Reefer

captive bred latz clowns have been regularly available on LA's diver's den. they aren't as popular as the others and usually stays there for a couple days before being sold.

Personally I don't really find platinum clowns attractive. They seem to be more silver than white. I rather go for white ocellaris. :score:

One of my pairs. Had the pairs for months already.

snc00210.jpg

one of Mine and your one.. They r bros/sis.... Sorry for bad pics quality...

post-9248-12755824036738_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12755824355414_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

one of Mine and your one.. They r bros/sis.... Sorry for bad pics quality...

post-9248-12755824036738_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12755824355414_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

Different species bro. Those are platinum perculas, rather frequently available now. I've got one as well but paired to a picasso percula. The fish I posted are Wyoming White ocellaris, very likely the only few specimens in Singapore, some are with another friend. These fish are in very high demand and almost unobtainable due to low stocks. The white in them looks more natural.

Different species bro. Those are platinum perculas, rather frequently available now. I've got one as well but paired to a picasso percula. The fish I posted are Wyoming White ocellaris, very likely the only few specimens in Singapore, some are with another friend. These fish are in very high demand and almost unobtainable due to low stocks. The white in them looks more natural.

Haha.. so sorry.. they looks similar to me from top... Cause I know we get the same batch... I met u and Joe_p there.. I remember u get a pair too??? how come pair with Picasso? But how come my one looks white lea? Cheers..

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Haha.. so sorry.. they looks similar to me from top... Cause I know we get the same batch... I met u and Joe_p there.. I remember u get a pair too??? how come pair with Picasso? But how come my one looks white lea? Cheers..

I only got 1pc. Joe got the other. We got them just for the genes. Platinums will not look white when put side by side with a Wyoming White, instead they seem to have a silver shade.

• SRC Member

If you mean Platinum Clown?? Then try LCK... still left some of them :)

Seriously thou I dunno how much they sell but I feel that it gonna cost a bomb I suppose.

Anyway I dun have that kind of money for such specimen.

I have a maroon n I'm very contented Liao.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

Seriously thou I dunno how much they sell but I feel that it gonna cost a bomb I suppose.

Anyway I dun have that kind of money for such specimen.

I have a maroon n I'm very contented Liao.

Platinum clowns are $500 per pc or $900 per pair.

• SRC Member

Platinum clowns are $500 per pc or $900 per pair.

Enough to kill me... Lol. Thou very nice but then again still not up to those standard to keep such fishes.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

Enough to kill me... Lol. Thou very nice but then again still not up to those standard to keep such fishes.

The price is naturally high because in U.S these fish retail for around USD $300 per pc (used to be more than double that when first released). So if you buy 2 and get 1pc for SGD $450, it really is'nt such a bad deal. Furthermore you don't absorb the risk of DOA.

I only got 1pc. Joe got the other. We got them just for the genes. Platinums will not look white when put side by side with a Wyoming White, instead they seem to have a silver shade.

Wow... Noted :cheers:

How about the eyes looks?.. I remember normal ocellaris show diff eyes lining versus Percula.. Is Wyoming White the same? and also any distinct diff in fin or body shape?....Just curious... Can enlighten us.... :thanks:

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Wow... Noted :cheers:

How about the eyes looks?.. I remember normal ocellaris show diff eyes lining versus Percula.. Is Wyoming White the same? and also any distinct diff in fin or body shape?....Just curious... Can enlighten us.... :thanks:

http://reefbuilders.com/2009/05/29/platinum-percula-clownfish-ora/

http://reefbuilders.com/2009/08/06/wyoming-white-clownfish-cquest-ocellaris/

Notice the more reflective coloration of the platinum percula.

Thanks.. was looking at these web link too... can't really tell diff for me.. 功夫不到家.... Anyway.. Thanks for explanation.... Waiting for your Platinum cross breed with picasso success... hopefully.. become snowcasso.... I like this fellas more... :) Cheers and Happy Reefing....

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

The price is naturally high because in U.S these fish retail for around USD $300 per pc (used to be more than double that when first released). So if you buy 2 and get 1pc for SGD $450, it really is'nt such a bad deal. Furthermore you don't absorb the risk of DOA.

Wat u say is quite true but just wondering wat makes them fetching such price?

Rareness or they're deep water creature? N m I right to say clowns r easy breed fishes? So should have flooded in the market right?

• SRC Member

Thanks.. was looking at these web link too... can't really tell diff for me.. 功夫不到家.... Anyway.. Thanks for explanation.... Waiting for your Platinum cross breed with picasso success... hopefully.. become snowcasso.... I like this fellas more... :) Cheers and Happy Reefing....

Haha... Clown also can cross breed ah? Steady lo ma jiam snakes. End day cross breed 来,cross breed去 then albino come out...

• SRC Supporter

Wat u say is quite true but just wondering wat makes them fetching such price?

Rareness or they're deep water creature? N m I right to say clowns r easy breed fishes? So should have flooded in the market right?

Pricing often has to do with the limited numbers of unique clowns produced. There are breeders who have managed to get some platinums from some of their batches but they are only a handful hence their high asking price.

Haha... Clown also can cross breed ah? Steady lo ma jiam snakes. End day cross breed 来,cross breed去 then albino come out...

Albino clownfishes are already available. :chair:

• SRC Member

Pricing often has to do with the limited numbers of unique clowns produced. There are breeders who have managed to get some platinums from some of their batches but they are only a handful hence their high asking price.

Steady lo... I anyhow say say nia really have ah? Lol...

Next will be other morph Liao like the bumble bee,mojavi,pie or even patternless clown...

Btw albino clown have red eyes???

Haha... :cheers:

post-9248-12756380539425_thumb.jpg

Ducados, pls find Some comparison here...

post-9248-12756380660935_thumb.jpg

Cheers..

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Haha... :cheers:

post-9248-12756380539425_thumb.jpg

Ducados, pls find Some comparison here...

post-9248-12756380660935_thumb.jpg

Cheers..

Hey dudes! I kana poison Liao. My mouth now no sound come out.

They r just freaking chio lo.

The colour combination is like albino Burmese python lo. Exactly the same I would say...

R they very ex?