Reborn coming Australian Coral Shipment (1 Oct)

• SRC TOTQ Winner

Hi Members

Heard from Reborn that they will be coming Australian Coral Shipment tomorrow night. Highlights are Australian mussids like Acans, Micromussa...

They will likely be extending their operation hours till 9 plus to 10pm.

Belle :upsidedown:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

That's good cos ah boy is friendly, unlike that old man that was downright rude.

Ah soon? He's ok lah.. just seems a little grotchy. It is his way of communication I guess.

Do not think he meant to be rude.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
That's good cos ah boy is friendly, unlike that old man that was downright rude.

I don't think he is downright rude la. He rubs people the wrong way sometimes, but if he knows you are offended, he will apologise or explain himself. :)

Funny you should mention this cos 2 weeks ago, I was scolded by him in front of other customers. Reprimanded like a little boy leh, cos I used my bare hands to pick out the "tidbit container" with the fish inside. Of course I didn't think I did anything wrong, I see people picking corals and such with their bare hands at other LFS too, moreover it was just my finger tips touching the water.

The uncle said he didn't like that cos some customers had dirty hands or skin infections which will contaminate the water. It sounded like a plausible reason for his outburst, and I knew that his shipment just arrived hours earlier and he must be damn shagged and bad tempered from unpacking the fish and changing water, so I chose not to get offended. I just told him 'okay lor, now that you tell me, then I know'.

My point of this story is, I don't know how he was rude to others, but in my case I wouldn't write him off as rude just because my ego was bruised by the scolding. I continued to enjoy good service after that, just as before the incident :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Ah soon? He's ok lah.. just seems a little grotchy. It is his way of communication I guess.

Do not think he meant to be rude.

Hmm..i think it's not Ah Soon leh. Uncle Soon (the one who always stationed at the back) knows me and always gave me good sales service, like ah boy and auntie. It's the other more senior and fierce looking one with moustache (maybe the boss). l have my reasons for saying him downright rude. Shall not elaborate here cos l have already written to ah boy telling him about the incident.

• SRC Member
Shall not elaborate here cos l have already written to ah boy telling him about the incident.

Good for you bro :) Seldom do we get reefers who feedback to the source of grievance instead of complaining on the internet at the first sign of bad service.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

That uncle can be quite particular..once i saw a guy touching the soft corals, he accused him of pinching the corals.

Maybe it depends on how u look...hahaha...but so far he has been quite friendly towards me.

Once he just tell me to self-service the corals and bring them to him to pack...din "F" me for contaminating his water.

l7304smr.jpg

Good for you bro :) Seldom do we get reefers who feedback to the source of grievance instead of complaining on the internet at the first sign of bad service.

Yeah... finally see ppl with good judgement calls. Too much bickering the last few weeks. Guess there are sane people here too. thumbs up for you underwater!

Arh the man with the moustache. Did not know Ah Soon not there anymore. I passed by RB 2 months back (was visiting the bicycle shop beside). My 1st time to RB in 3 - 4 yrs hor. He was quite friendly leh. I window shop shop only and chit chatted with him. Maybe I caught him in a good mood.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Haha, that uncle is quite a character la, when in a good mood, will talk a lot of nonsense and laugh all the time. I visit them quite regularly to window shop or buy water, the uncle has always been very nice towards me that's why I suppose I caught him on a hectic day in a bad mood.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Haha, that uncle is quite a character la, when in a good mood, will talk a lot of nonsense and laugh all the time. I visit them quite regularly to window shop or buy water, the uncle has always been very nice towards me that's why I suppose I caught him on a hectic day in a bad mood.

That uncle, his name is Chua. So I usually address him by Uncle Chua (:

well, guys, don't be scared by his thick moustache and fierce voice man. He's actually a very nice guy! dealt with him in many ways and 90% of the time we ended up talking nonsense before I realised I am late for work! :X Another thing about him is that he is very knowledgeable! He knows alot and won't mind sharing his experience with anyone. I remembered him telling me about blotchy anthias, his farms in Indonesia and his diving trips around the islands in Indonesia. So for a newb like me, having someone as such to unrequitedly share his life experience with me is a honour.

So, really, let's not get frightened by his voice or look. He's really not that scary. To break his ice, just go in and say "HELLO UNCLE CHUA!" and volia, one good day of cheonging in the wake at RB! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

He is the boss of reborn, he is a nice guy if u knw him. My dad can talk with him abt the whole world! Lol

I agree also, he's very nice actually and he knows quit a lot.....like the saying goes never judge a person by his moustach...

Just joking People.....hehehehehe..... :D

" This country, you gotta make the money first.....

Then when you get the money, you get the power.....

Then when you get the power,then you get the women."

Tony Montana

• 2 months later...
I agree also, he's very nice actually and he knows quit a lot.....like the saying goes never judge a person by his moustach...

Just joking People.....hehehehehe..... :D

Hello all bros,his name is Richard.A very nice guy, talk to him more often,and he will make u coffee or tea jus behind the shop.He even gav me a copperband dat he has kept for donkeys day.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

In Scotland @@ ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ Buy SSD Chemical Solutions in USA /Scotland/Canada/Australia/Austria / Norway / UK/ Dubai Undetected Counterfeit fake bills Call ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ In South Africa, UK, USA, Norway, Austria, Canada, Malta, Denmark, Sweden

2. 0

In Scotland @@ ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ Undetected Counterfeit fake bills in USA /Scotland /Canada/Australia/Austria / Norway / UK/ Dubai SSD Chemical Solutions Call ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ In South Africa, UK, USA, Norway, Austria, Canada, Malta, Denmark, Sweden

3. 0

In Scotland @@ ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ Undetected Counterfeit fake bills in USA /Scotland /Canada/Australia/Austria / Norway / UK/ Dubai SSD Chemical Solutions Call ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ In South Africa, UK, USA, Norway, Austria, Canada, Malta, Denmark, Sweden

4. 0

In Scotland @@ ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ Red & Silver Mercury in USA /Scotland /Canada/Australia/Austria / Norway / UK/ Dubai SSD Chemical Solutions Call ¤¤=+27655767261)¤¤ In South Africa, UK, USA, Norway, Austria, Canada, Malta, Denmark, Sweden